Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
That's a pretty low miler for an 06. I have a somewhat modified 05 Hemi Dodge Magnum (bought on Aug. 9, 04) with 87K on it and an 06 Chrysler 300C SRT8 with 169K on it. Wonder which one is the most fun to drive???

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice miles on that one. My 2006 SRT8 just ticked over 56K last week.
I am jealous of the low miles, but just think of the fun of driving it that you're missing out on.

·
Administrator
19,550 Posts
I am jealous of the low miles, but just think of the fun of driving it that you're missing out on.
I always have fun while driving it so I don't feel as though I am missing out on anything. For me, driving it once in a while keeps it fresh. It was a DD the first year or so after I purchased it. Since then it has become somewhat of a modded garage queen. :D

I have another fun MOPAR to drive:

A fully deleted, leveled, accessorized, Cummins powered Ram 2500 crewcab. It's a fast truck but it doesn't corner as well as the SRT8... LOL

·
Registered
375 Posts
The Cummins are real "stump pullers".....love all that torque. I'd love to stuff one of those in an LX chassis if it would fit. Our Maggie is the garage queen and I drive the SRT the most and then the Jeep, especially in the winter.

Where in Oregon are you? Two of my kids live in Eugene/Springfield and I'll be heading that way next week for a visit....then to the Oregon Coast....Florence.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
MADDOG
Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums
Join the 300c forum community to discuss the Chrysler 300c, SRT8, horsepower specs, AWD system and so much more!
Full Forum Listing