Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Ongoing issue since November 2020 with multiple things replaced and no answer. Hoping you guys can help.

When driving my 2006 5.7L hemi 300c it stalls/engine stops mid drive. Mostly when driving low speed or sitting idle - engine light comes on temporarily with loss of power.

So far I have replaced EGR sensor, crank angle sensor and camshaft sensor with issues still occurring. We have owned the vehicle for 9 years and it is well looked after.

Would appreciate any help,
Cheers

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hey Guys,

Ongoing issue since November 2020 with multiple things replaced and no answer. Hoping you guys can help.

When driving my 2006 5.7L hemi 300c it stalls/engine stops mid drive. Mostly when driving low speed or sitting idle - engine light comes on temporarily with loss of power.

So far I have replaced EGR sensor, crank angle sensor and camshaft sensor with issues still occurring. We have owned the vehicle for 9 years and it is well looked after.

Cheers
Do you have access to an advanced scantool to check for trouble codes?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Guys,

Cheers
One known issue is a loose fuel tank cap causing these things to stall out, maybe check there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts