Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Crankshaft position sensor.

I'm curious as to why you would show me the image without the corresponding diagram key. It almost seems like a pop quiz.

Did I pass?
I am sure you did pass lol...... Now looking from the front of the motor... To the left in the back there are those 2 thinner ground wires which in a different post someone had an issue said they were getting really hot.... Now on the right side at about the same place... Is that a ground also? If so... What is that little black sensor i believe thats what it is with the connection on top?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I am sure you did pass lol...... Now looking from the front of the motor... To the left in the back there are those 2 thinner ground wires which in a different post someone had an issue said they were getting really hot.... Now on the right side at about the same place... Is that a ground also? If so... What is that little black sensor i believe thats what it is with the connection on top?
300C Engine Wiring Diagram

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
Thanks.... So it would be G105 and then the sensor oxygen left front? What is that called that it plugs into?

141 - 147 of 147 Posts