Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a full wire harness for my '06 5.7 300C.
The part number is 4801437AB.
The delear advised the part is no longer available. Is there a replacement for that part? Anyone know where I can buy a new or used one?

Thanks

·
Registered
765 Posts
Welcome to both of you. What is the problem with the existing harnesses that can't be repaired?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same issue here... Despite liberal peppermint oil application, rodents, chewed through it after being parked in our carport and sitting for 2 days only.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am in need of a full wire harness for my '06 5.7 300C.
The part number is 4801437AB.
The delear advised the part is no longer available. Is there a replacement for that part? Anyone know where I can buy a new or used one?

Thanks
I might be able find one if you need it still.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I need the part number off of it. Part# is located under the fuse box on a white tag. You can see it without raising the fuse box. There are like 40 different ones for an 06. I'm doing an '06 Charger SRT8. Chargers and 300's are different because of the way the headlights are configured among other things.
Do you need the engine harness or the engine bay harness. The bay harness is called a Dash to Headlight harness. Some are available new but your looking at $1200ish plus shipping and taxes.
The engine harness is smaller and a little easier to come by but your still looking at $800+.
I'm going to repair my own. It was damaged pretty good in a wreck. So damage is all over, not just in one location. I could repair yours too but it might take awhile depending on how bad it is. I'd replace the necessary wires completely. I've got spare harnesses to work with.
On the mouse problem, I'd get a cat or cats if it's that bad. Moth balls are supposed to help. Can't verify that. I can't stand the smell personally. Mice and rats like cozy dark places. Engine bays are perfect. If you open the hood, it exposes it to open air and sunlight and in security. Things mice and rats don't like. Probably the cheapest thing to do. Other than set mouse traps with crunchy peanut butter on them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts