Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT 6.1, SLP Loudmouth exhaust
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this topic has probably like beating a dead horse only to have it come back to life to beat it daed again but I've had my 2006 SRT8 for a few months now and I absolutely love the car but, one thing I noticed when I bought it was the factory SRT8 wheels are pitted and dinged pretty bad and basically since I got the car I've been looking at wheels to replace them. It's been about 4 months of looking and I haven't found much that I like or even been able to find a set of factory wheels to put on it. Most of what I do find I feel doesn't suit the car that well being that it's basically a box on wheels but that in itself is why I love the design of these cars. One other thing I've been having problems with is some sites list the bolt pattern as 5x114.3 and others as 5x115. I know that's a pretty small difference but I've heard horror stories of people mixing the two up and ruining their front ends and I've also heard of people swapping them around and not having any problems but I want to make sure the wheels I get are the exact same lug pattern that came on the car. At this point I'm thinking of piecing together a set of factory wheels and painting them black since my car is black. I do still like the idea of aftermarket wheels to add that custom "this is my car" appeal so please feel free to input any brands or wheels you guys like. Personally I like the look of the 20 inch wheels on the car and I'm not too much of a fan of anything bigger.

TL : DR - Someone to clarify bolt pattern; opinions on aftermarket wheels or piecing together a stock set and painting them black

1 - 1 of 1 Posts