Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 300c. I love the car. Heres the specs...SOld SOld Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2006 300c
Hemi/auto
52k miles
Magnesium pearl/beautiful shale interior
Every option except rear dvd...
Navigation
Sunroof
Leather
Heated seats
TPS/ 18" wheels new tires!
New brakes!
Recent 37k mile service done!
All maintained and kept in really really nice condition. Still looks and smells new!!
I have also a transferable warr. to cover the drivetrain to 7/70!

Also will come with/without the 22" kmc dimes new tires 265/35/22 pirelli scorpion zero tires.

If anyone is intrested this is a beautiful car and has been very well pampered. Adult owned.

If intrested email me or call me.
[email protected]
650-826-1618

Asking 18k o.b.o
Thank you, Shaun

Also I have many more 5m pics if intrested or need more pics!! Thanks again guys!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone have the slightest intrest?? This is a awsome and super clean adult owned car!:)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone...Any ideas??? Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Put it for sale.

It is for sale just not sure where to advertise so I can find a good buyer. I dont want some kid buying this car its really clean and needs to go to a good home where it can be taken well care of. I love the car. Just don't wanna payment you know. Where would you recomend..??craigslist, autotrader?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump new pic. Car is priced at best offer if its resonable it will not be turned down! :fing02:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much for the 22" KMC Dimes?
Prolly keep em on the ride if you wanna make an offer you can pm me about them or email me at [email protected].
The tires are brand new pirelli's. They have new lugnuts and new locks. Recent tire/wheel match balance also. :fing02:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ny takers if your intrested in this car please call me and we can work on the price. Its got clean 22's nice tint its ready to ride and still has warranty!!! Call if serious! Thanks, Shaun

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Goodluck on the sale.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump anyone looking for a C im considering offers... thanks

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Just to give you a heads up on the depreciation. I just looked at an 06 heritage edition, fully loaded, 55k for $16,000.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya no **** i guess if i really want it gone ill have to let it go for what ever someone serious comes with!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.