Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale
2006 Chrysler 300C Hemi only 8000 original miles
Kittanning Pennsylvania 16201
$16500
Car is always garage kept, never seen winter
Car is pristine, like new condition, has only 8xxx miles. I drive the car regularly to church. It fires up and runs perfectly. It has not been sitting for years, it gets driven regularly, just not for very far distance, church on Sunday, occasionally to the store and back.
Still smells new inside. Leather, loaded, power everything, heated seats, telescopic power steering wheel, sunroof, boston acoustics premium sound, rare, super low miles, HEMI engine, lots of power, rear wheel drive, automatic transmission.
Payment is cash in hand, no bank checks, no paypal, no money orders, no wire transfers, this is a real car, real listing, i'm located north of Pittsburgh in Kittanning. Meet at my house. The car is paid off, I hold the title in hand, title is clear, vehicle has never been wrecked, no damage, you won't be disappointed making a long distance drive to come see this car. If your in the market for a chrysler 300c, you won't find any cleaner than this one.
By the way, I added pictures of me pointing to the mileage so that nobody would think this is a fake listing
There are pictures below including the last picture that has my phone number, you can call or text.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.