Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case anyone os interested, I have a 2006 Sound Group II amplifier from my 300C. I changed the system about 1K Miles after I got it so it is basically brand new. It is out of the car, and if you would like pics I can post them...

Please make an offer this item it would be great for testing, or if your is not in warranty or you just want to put it on your work bench and look at it, like I have for 5 months :)

I have had good luck selling on this forum, and if you would like I have a Ebay ID with over 330 positive feedback...

Thank you

Paul

·
Registered
56 Posts
Need to post a price or you will get a polite message telling you to do so!

Mr Mopar

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$120.00 OBO Already got an offer for $50.00 and another for $80.00. I don't need to sell it that bad...

·
Registered
18 Posts
does the sub come with it?? is this just a plug and play mod that would work just like the SGI amp?? how easy would this be to put in? are the speakers for SGII the same as SGI, i know the center channel in the SGII is missing from SGI but apparently SGII sounds better without it anyway, the sub would be needed.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CRUCAT said:
does the sub come with it?? is this just a plug and play mod that would work just like the SGI amp?? how easy would this be to put in? are the speakers for SGII the same as SGI, i know the center channel in the SGII is missing from SGI but apparently SGII sounds better without it anyway, the sub would be needed.

No sub it is just an amp from the Sound Group II. Don't know the ease of install...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.