Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, for sale my beloved 2006 Metallic Black 5.7 Hemi 300c. ::frown::

72k Miles, 1 Previous Owner (Chrysler Benz Director), FSH, MOT until 24/03/2016, currently SORN

I have owned this car for over 7 years, I purchased it when it was 2 years old from Ryfield Chrysler in Birmingham for nearly £17k

Fantastic condition inside and out (see photos), minor wear to drivers seat and not noticeable really.

It has velour doors cards and interior with wood effect trim installed by Chrylser Benz and Grey leather interior.

Original 20" SRT wheels with virtually brand new 255x45x20 tyres all round.

Cat Back Magnaflow stainless steel exhaust system (lovely V8 burble without being too loud or distracting)

Upgraded front braking (Groove and Dimpled MTEC discs, EBC Greenstuff pads and brand new stock calipers)

Extensive history with the car including all receipts for every part ever purchased from a bulb to full exhaust system. Original sales receipt for the car from Ryfield Chrysler in Birmingham. Full leather 300C Chrylser folder and booklets etc.

Built in Teletrac / Traffic Master Sat Nav / Fixed Camera Detector / Tracker System built into the car at a touch of a button.

Hands free Bury Car Kit

Boston Premium System with 6 CD stacker
Rear Chrysler privacy glass
Bentley Grill
Air con recently regassed

Usual stocks mods, like heated seats, Xenon headlights, parking sensors, electric sunroof, electric seats, Black metallic paint, airbags, locking wheel nuts etc etc

To be honest I'm 40 odd years old and have owned this car for 7 happy years. Over the years I've added the Magnaflow exhaust for a better exhaust tone and upgraded the brakes because she's a heavy car stop.

Reason for sale is I've purchased a Ford Mustang which will now be my weekend toy taking over from the Chrysler...sorry!

HPI & Accident free.

Its a low mileage well cared for car with extensive history, 1 previous owner (Chrysler Benz) and a portfolio of history and receipts and in my opinion the best colour (Metallic Black with 20" SRT Rims).

£5500.00

Any questions feel free to call me on 07789500697 (Mark)

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.