Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2006 SRT8 original condition 39k $16.5k OBO

For Sale 
3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Vernon Niven 
#1 ·
I'm selling my 2006 SRT8 after 12 years of monogamous bliss. Kids are off to college, time for a 2-seater. Silver exterior. 39,500 miles.

This car is in 100% original stock condition (yes, really). No mods whatsoever. Factory 20" wheels, trunk net, you name it.

No navigation or DVD but otherwise this is a fully-equipped 2006 model w/ subwoofer, sunroof, power heated seats, return home, etc.

Garaged her entire life in NW Florida + Northern CA. Current location: Gulf Breeze, FL 32563.

Everything works. Handles great. Clear coat still glistens & no dents. Zero mechanical or system issues (afaik). Most reliable car I've owned.

Details:
- I am the sole owner
- no accidents or major repairs (PM for free CarFax)
- never smoked in / no pets
- 4 Goodyear Eagles w/ 5k on them
- airbag recalls are done

Issues:
- slight curb rash on 2 wheels
- driver-side bolster has a small amt of wear
- need to reattach buttons to driver-side power seat switch (seat works fine; I have parts but never got around to fixing it due to seat memory/sole driver)

$16,500 OBO

I am in the process of buying another car and need to make room.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nicely maintained! The interior looks almost new!

Good luck with the sale! If this was in Canada, I would seriously consider it, even though I have a 2nd Gen. I used to have a 2007 and later a 2008.

#3 ·
Thank you! That's a really nice compliment on a car board ;-)

When I bought this one, I loved the "idea" of it. I expected issues, 'cause that's how fast cars are.

But after 12 years, I have to say this is the most reliable performance car I've ever owned.

Passing others never gets old, either - the look on faces when they hear that exhaust note is priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.