Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 AWD, and I'm wondering what my options are for lowering it. Reading the threads here, there are obviously some things coming down the pipeline, but when they actually arrive who knows? Are the KW V2's able to be used on the AWD? Can I put the airbag suspension on it? Price is not a real big deal to me, I just want to know all the available options for the car from people who know alot about the 300 platform (you guys). My customizer does mainly luxury autos (range rover, benz, bmw, etc.) so he doesnt do much with 300s, and he's never seen an AWD before. Please help me out, I'm gonna go crazy if i have to stare at 22s with a 6 inch gap between the tire and the wheel well. Thanks for all your help.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
We have installed our Air Suspension kit on the AWD versions and it works perfectly. They do not go as low because of the AWD. It will sit aprox 1"-1.5" higher then the photo's on my website. The install will be the same though.

mbk54 said:
I have an 06 AWD, and I'm wondering what my options are for lowering it. Reading the threads here, there are obviously some things coming down the pipeline, but when they actually arrive who knows? Are the KW V2's able to be used on the AWD? Can I put the airbag suspension on it? Price is not a real big deal to me, I just want to know all the available options for the car from people who know alot about the 300 platform (you guys). My customizer does mainly luxury autos (range rover, benz, bmw, etc.) so he doesnt do much with 300s, and he's never seen an AWD before. Please help me out, I'm gonna go crazy if i have to stare at 22s with a 6 inch gap between the tire and the wheel well. Thanks for all your help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts