Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still available! $500 and they can be yours!

Attachments

·
Registered
762 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
They came off of my 300C SRTD, which is RWD, but I don't know the difference between a RWD wheel and an AWD wheel. I can only say for sure that they'll fit a RWD.

·
Registered
13 Posts

I wish that you were selling these a few weeks ago, I just bought a new set of tires for my C... I'm not far away either, just for the heck of it what is your best price if I was to pick up the set?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
500 bucks REALLY is my bottom dollar on them. And I'll probably regret selling them at that price, eventually. I just saw a set done in satin black with a redline lip and they looked AWESOME. I plan to murder the car in a few years, and these wheels would be sweet murdered out with the rest of the car. BUT... right now I need the garage space, so, $500 takes them home.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump... Still got 'em!

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Hmmm....I would be willing to take them to replace mine if I wasn't in vacation mode. Then I could easily drop them off at the powdercoater to do what I wanted ;) If you still have them in August (kinda hope you do) I will most likely snatch em up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
:crying:

I love these! I would take em off your hands straight away if it wasn't for me living on the other side of the Atlantic...

:crying: :crying: :crying:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:crying:

I love these! I would take em off your hands straight away if it wasn't for me living on the other side of the Atlantic...

:crying: :crying: :crying:
I've shipped plenty of things to the Netherlands! It ain't cheap, but it's probably not as much as you might think. Yeah, they look awesome on the car. These are the wheels that come on the SRTDesign package, so they're a little different than the regular SRT wheels. These dontbhave the SRT stamped in one of the spokes, and each of the 12 spokes has a ridge carved up the center. Sets them off really nice.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Pm :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold***sold***sold***sold***sold

·
Registered
54 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo :scared:

Congrats on the sale m8y :fing02:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo :scared:

Congrats on the sale m8y :fing02:
Thanks, bro. They would have cost you a million bucks to get to the Netherlands. You'll find something just as nice or nicer, and they won't cost a small fortune. Good luck, and I'll keep my eyes open on the forums for ya.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.