Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres 2 options we have completed for the 300 cars , center exhaust will work on 300c and tourings , it sounds incredible on the 6.1 cars....

dual stainless handmade tips are also available now , for those of you that want to keep the duals.. this rear kit will also work with borla,zoomers, and magnaflows along with other round tip dual pipe kits,

thanks

z

·
Registered
218 Posts
Now thats Sweet! Tommy! Do you have a sound clip of them?

·
Banned
342 Posts
I love them both. would it be possible to get dual pipes routed to the center, then have eave "oval" tip take up only half of that huge space, kinda like the Z06 vettes? Or even make a tip that is divided internally and has two inputs? Oh yeah, how much for just the rear valances? how much for just the tips?

·
Registered
82 Posts
BOTH ARE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now if u put both of them together and have 3 pipes come out that would be the just plain SICKKKKKKK

·
Banned
342 Posts
That goes for me too

·
Registered
347 Posts
All I know is that the chrome stainless steel bodykit is $3,000 and it's sick. It's looks exactly like the same bodykit but only stainless steel.

·
Registered
527 Posts
so how does this work with an aftermarket exhaust?

do you replace the dual exaust rear canisters/mufflers with these flat ones in your kit?

if so, what about all the differences in canister/muffler lenghths that vary from manufature to manufacture?

also, we can use the existing aftermarket exhaust (corsa, borla, magnaflow, zoomers, etc) with this rear kit?

if so, will the cut-outs be rounded or will we have to mod that up for our particular exhaust?

sorry for all the questions, but I wouldnt ask if I wasnt so interested in buying this kit?????

Ive been wanting to get this and the side skirts to complete the front lip I got from you last year, but I wanted to make sure I could use my dual Corsa first!!!!!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Now that I think of it, wont the muffler tips melt the bumper?
I know from experience because my 5 inch tips melted mine a lil and its just barely touching and these look like there right on there.

·
Banned
342 Posts
got a pm from TZ last night, $1800 for the body kit

·
Banned
342 Posts
front lip, side skirts, rear lip, and I believe the tips also.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts