Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
looks so nice! i cant wait till i get some money to do stuff like that!

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
yeah brother , u can get just 1 rocker panel if u want , BUT i just dont like selling them seperate because to me it doesnt look good with just the front and rear or just the rockers, you feel me ?
unless u get someone elses front and rockers it just wont have a continuous line along the bottom of the car.

tz

·
Registered
939 Posts
yeah brother , u can get just 1 rocker panel if u want , BUT i just dont like selling them seperate because to me it doesnt look good with just the front and rear or just the rockers, you feel me ?
unless u get someone elses front and rockers it just wont have a continuous line along the bottom of the car.

tz
very true indeed. thats not a bad price for the kit anyways. gotta save up but this kit is my #1 choice so far...very sexy! :naughty:

·
Registered
72 Posts
That looks awesom TZ, great job. Now we all just have to save some money up....

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
i tell you what , whoever wants a body kit this month , well paint it as well ,99% perfect colormatch and well donate 50% to grinners magnum fund.

oh , and we are making a one off carbon fiber edition in black/silver carbon kit and grille as well ...

·
Banned
342 Posts
i tell you what , whoever wants a body kit this month , well paint it as well ,99% perfect colormatch and well donate 50% to grinners magnum fund.

oh , and we are making a one off carbon fiber edition in black/silver carbon kit and grille as well ...
Wish I had the money for this now.....

21 - 29 of 29 Posts