Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning,
This post is regarding the LX East Coast Festival tentatively scheduled for May 19th, 2007 at English Town as well as ALL HHP events from today forward.

The LX East Coast Festival is the Eastern sister show of the LX West Coast Festival tentatively scheduled for March 24th, 2007.

While we appreciate all of your input and ideas for these shows we do have very specific guidelines for vendors, sponsors, and members. The reason for these procedures and guidelines is so we may bring you the best events possible with the least amount of confusion.

ALL vendors and sponsors that wish to attend these events must go through High Horse Performance to apply and guarantee their participation at the LX Festival and other HHP events.

If you have a vendor/sponsor that wishes to be a part of any event they must contact me, Jason Lasswell, via phone or e-mail, (888) 894-1115 or [email protected].

Within the next 60 days we will have the registration systems for vendors, sponsors, and show attendees up and running. All registration will be done online and we will update the regional threads with sponsors, vendors, car types, and total attendance weekly.

We are looking forward to a very exciting year with all of you for bigger and better LX events here on the East Coast in 2007 and beyond.

If you have any questions or ideas please e-mail them to me at [email protected].

Take care and thank you for your cooperation and help,

Jason “Electrofied” Lasswell
Operations Manager
HHP, Inc.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
WOW,
This is great news.
I cant wait til March already to get back to the track and see all the forum members again.

See you guys than.

Bert

1 - 2 of 2 Posts