Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

181 - 199 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
R/T seats in Magnum & Charger - leather or vinyl? Only having one interior choice (dark graystone) on a black car really doesn't do much for me! People are already going to question my judgement of buying a black car in Texas. I don't need to give'em any more ammo by buying dark leather interior as well. :(

Sorry for the double post. Not sure what happend there....

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
E55 KEV said:
this pic in on Chrysler.com. What's up with the off color front bumper strips. Is this the SRT Design Group?

Interesting.....It looks like it has the 20" wheels on it but there's no lower front SRT facsia on the car....Don't know what' sup with those silverish bumperettes. They don't look as chrome as the grille.

:confused:

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
vvv90 said:
Interesting.....It looks like it has the 20" wheels on it but there's no lower front SRT facsia on the car....Don't know what' sup with those silverish bumperettes. They don't look as chrome as the grille.

:confused:
I have a 2007 300 catalog and they have this red car pic and the caption states SRT Design Group and the front fascia has no changes. Perhaps a mistake in the catalog also. However, the SRT Design Group listing does not state a different front fascia:

300C SRT Design Group (limited production)
November introduction, production starts December 1, 2006
Performance specialty vehicle positioned between 300C and 300C SRT8. Will combine content from both vehicles in an affordable monochromatic look vehicle complete with its own unique 20-inch tires/wheels.
350 HP 5.7L V8
Performance independent front and load-leveling rear with height control
Performance 9-Land steering gear
New style 20" SRT forged, ultra-brite, aluminum wheels with 245/45WR20 all-season performance tires
Performance exhaust system
High-speed engine controller
Trunklid spoiler
Body-color door handles
Leather-wrapped, performance front seats perforated with Preferred Suede® inserts
Power adjustable pedals
Leather-wrapped steering wheel with perforated leather upper trim
Shift knob with Satin Silver accent

·
Premium Member
8,955 Posts
E55 KEV said:
I have a 2007 300 catalog and they have this red car pic and the caption states SRT Design Group and the front fascia has no changes. Perhaps a mistake in the catalog also. However, the SRT Design Group listing does not state a different front fascia:
Unless they changed the front fascia for even the SRT which I wouldn't be surprised if they do considering all the scraping the occurs. That will be interesting to see too.

300C SRT Design Group (limited production)
November introduction, production starts December 1, 2006
Performance specialty vehicle positioned between 300C and 300C SRT8. Will combine content from both vehicles in an affordable monochromatic look vehicle complete with its own unique 20-inch tires/wheels.
350 HP 5.7L V8
Performance independent front and load-leveling rear with height control
Performance 9-Land steering gear
New style 20" SRT forged, ultra-brite, aluminum wheels with 245/45WR20 all-season performance tires
Performance exhaust system
High-speed engine controller
Trunklid spoiler
Body-color door handles
Leather-wrapped, performance front seats perforated with Preferred Suede® inserts
Power adjustable pedals
Leather-wrapped steering wheel with perforated leather upper trim
Shift knob with Satin Silver accent

At least this description doesn't mention "SRT Badging" which I think crosses way over the line. I'm hoping the wheels don't say SRT either but if they look different than mine, or look like the '07 SRT I will be happy. That gives my car more unique character for it's year....albeit subtle. :D

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
vvv90 said:
At least this description doesn't mention "SRT Badging" which I think crosses way over the line.
I got the above from the 1st page of this thread. The Chrysler website states:

20" x 8.0" Ultra-Bright Aluminum SRT Wheels
245/45WR20 BSW All Season Performance Tires
Body-Color Exterior Mirrors
High Speed Engine Controller
Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob
Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Load Leveling and Height Control
Performance Exhaust
Performance Seats with Perforated Suede
Performance Steering
Performance Suspension
Multi-Function Power Folding Mirrors
SRT Design Badge
Trunklid Spoiler

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
smoove7410 said:
That picture has clear corners. Is it a photoshop?
Looking at the brochure right now. The exact same red car is shown as above but w/out the silver lining on the bumper and the corners are standard orange - not clear. The caption at the bottom of the page reads "300C with SRT Design Group in Inferno Red Crystal Pearl"

I went to the website to double check the photoshop question. Its DEFNITELY been photoshopped, but it DEFINITELY wasn't done by E55 KEV. The website shows the sliver lining and clear side reflectors http://www.chrysler.com/300/features/exterior_photos/index.html#

Same car, same clouds, same exact photoshopped sparkle on the front grille, etc...

Looks like some young, bright DCX IT guy decided he was too old to color on some little kids coloring book, so he opted for the bright, shiny new 300C to practice coloring on. Ooops...

·
Registered
4,564 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
joey said:
Is this only on the 300c?

I don't have that pouch on the front pass. seat in my 07 SRT

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Standard 18" aluminum chrome-clad wheels

is this correct? i thought the 300base had hub caps.. in fact, i saw it in person!

·
Administrator
23,427 Posts
The exterior mirrors should not be that difficult to upgrade too. If a 2007 is wrecked they have to have replacement parts so they should be able to be fitted on a 06 hopefully wihtout a big hit if the wiring is primarily in the mirrors.
You spammers are getting good. Now you have semi intelligent posts that seem to make sense, then after 4 posts you go about your wicked ways of spamming. How your 19 kofu dhfdu running these days. I hear they run on fumunda cheese. You know, that's the stuff found under your...

You've been reported BTW!!

Bernie

·
Registered
11 Posts
Help!!

I have the TIS 03 22x9.5 5x114.3 offset +18 I phoned discount tire and ask what tire will fit without rubbing they said you can get the 265 30 22 and thats all they will put on the car. Then I phoned Les shwab tire and they garanteed that the265 35 22 are the best and they wont rub! Anyway I am stuck because I can get the toyos p4 255 35 22 for a amazing price right now I dont know what to do I have till friday to order them PLEASE HELP ME I am lost!! I ask one guy at the shop he said the toyo 255 35 22 will mess up you shifting and gas milage the best way to go is 265 35 22 but hold on a half of a inch makes that much of a differnce!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just dont fing KNOW!

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
I don't know the answer to your question, but you may get a better response to your question if you post it in the Wheel and Tire discussion forum:

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/wheel-tire-discussion/

This "2007 LX models" thread is not very active these days.

I have the TIS 03 22x9.5 5x114.3 offset +18 I phoned discount tire and ask what tire will fit without rubbing they said you can get the 265 30 22 and thats all they will put on the car. Then I phoned Les shwab tire and they garanteed that the265 35 22 are the best and they wont rub! Anyway I am stuck because I can get the toyos p4 255 35 22 for a amazing price right now I dont know what to do I have till friday to order them PLEASE HELP ME I am lost!! I ask one guy at the shop he said the toyo 255 35 22 will mess up you shifting and gas milage the best way to go is 265 35 22 but hold on a half of a inch makes that much of a differnce!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just dont fing KNOW!

181 - 199 of 199 Posts