Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 146 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Hmmmmmm . . . methinks Feb 25th sounds pretty good for me, as well. :)
That would be great Pat. Are you going to be back this way, before heading to AZ? I'm going to have Phil, at ArmorTech, powder coat your mesh grille in Brilliant Black.

How is Mexico and your sister?

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
I just registered for Saturday Feb 24th. Anyone else going to be there? Looking forward to a very fun day.:burnout:
:fing02:
Hey Wezenator. See if you can contact your guy over at SRT Track Exp. and Change your date to Sunday Feb. 25th.

Myself, Bo'sRT, SRTBEE and now NorthernRider are going to be there on Sunday.

If you can't,no worries. We are coming to Big D on Saturday to hang with James (22Elite), for the day.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
That would be great Pat. Are you going to be back this way, before heading to AZ? I'm going to have Phil, at ArmorTech, powder coat your mesh grille in Brilliant Black.

How is Mexico and your sister?
Yeah, I think I will. Hold on to the grille and we'll put it in ourselves. I'll see James as well, and any of the Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth members that want to get together.

BTW: right after I left Houston, I ran into a major ice storm through San Antonio area. Fortunately my car had the RSA tires on. I entered Mexico with my Ontario Licence and a half inch of ice all over the body - much to the amusement of the Federales! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

EDIT: The SRT8 loves Mexico! I am in Ajijic at my sister's home. She is doing well and the weather is, as always, great.

·
Premium Member
4,068 Posts
I'm eyeing up Beaverun April 21 in Wampum, PA or Autobahn Country Club in Joilet, IL July 28th. Those both look to be road courses instead of ovals which is what I would prefer.

Anyone know what's up with those tracks, good/bad experiences? My wife wants to go too and test her new burnout skills, anyone want to double date:biggrin:

Eric

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Changed to the 25th!

Hey Wezenator. See if you can contact your guy over at SRT Track Exp. and Change your date to Sunday Feb. 25th.

Myself, Bo'sRT, SRTBEE and now NorthernRider are going to be there on Sunday.

If you can't,no worries. We are coming to Big D on Saturday to hang with James (22Elite), for the day.
Hey FreebirdSRTX3 :fing02: ,
Thanks for the note, I just called and changed my date to Sunday and they still have 52 openings! Any plans made for Saturday yet? I could put up a few folks if anyone needed a place to stay on Saturday night.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Yeah, I think I will. Hold on to the grille and we'll put it in ourselves. I'll see James as well, and any of the Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth members that want to get together.
Well go ahead and register for the SRT Track exp. before the Sun Feb 25 date fills up. I will ship your mesh, with my stuff to Armor Tech, for powder coating this week. I will have it back in time for us to do your grille install.

BTW: right after I left Houston, I ran into a major ice storm through San Antonio area. I'm telling you Pat. You brought this weather with you from the Great White North. We have not had a winter like this in some time. An Ice Storm in SA? That probably hasn't happened since Reagan was in office,lol. Fortunately my car had the RSA tires on. I entered Mexico with my Ontario Licence and a half inch of ice all over the body See what I mean, you were at the border, with Ice all over your car. I am suprised they didn't search your car for chemicals,lol. The border is too far South for Ice, but Pat brought some with him,lol. - much to the amusement of the Federales! They were laughing because they have probably never seen Ice before,lol. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

EDIT: The SRT8 loves Mexico! Saweet, the roads are great in Mexico and you can really open up your ride down there. I am in Ajijic at my sister's home. She is doing well and the weather is, as always, great. Glad you are having a great time with your sister, the weather is always great in Mexico. See you soon, again, but don't bring the Ice back to H-town with you. We don't need it,lol. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
<---- Feb. 25 Texas Motor Speedway.
It is looking like it will be an all Forums mini M&G on Feb 25. @ Texas Motor Speedway. :fing02:

Bo'sRT
FreebirdSRT
SRTBEE
22Elite (spectator, can't stay the entire day)
NorthernRider
Wezenator
SSpray

I look forward to meeting you SSpray.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Hey FreebirdSRTX3 :fing02: ,
Thanks for the note, I just called and changed my date to Sunday and they still have 52 openings! Any plans made for Saturday yet? I could put up a few folks if anyone needed a place to stay on Saturday night.
Way to go Wezenator. Gonna be a fun group on Sunday.

No def. plans for Saturday yet. Bo is rolling in from Austin. The rest of us from H-town. Probably be in Dallas around lunch time. Most likely we will meet up at James's shop (22Elite). Easy meeting point and a few of us already know where his shop is. We will get more organized as the date nears. James you better have your 300 clean, from sitting in the garage so much, and rolling in it on Saturday. :biggrin:

·
Registered
34 Posts
just signed up for 4/26 at homestead! looking forward to it just missed it last year. have to go on thurs. cause weekend is for wife and kids.

·
Registered
522 Posts
It is looking like it will be an all Forums mini M&G on Feb 25. @ Texas Motor Speedway. :fing02:

Bo'sRT
FreebirdSRT
SRTBEE
NorthernRider
Wezenator
SSpray

Am I one of the last Houston area hold outs that you have not met yet?
I am looking forward to thanking you, in person, for setting up that Great SRT8 deal for some of us! :thinking: Either thank you or submit a bill to you :fing02:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts

Bo'sRT
FreebirdSRT
SRTBEE
NorthernRider
Wezenator
SSpray

I tried to register but said that "newer vins may not be in the system yet" so i'm calling tomorrow to set it up for Feb. 25!! Can't wait to meet you guys and have a great time!!

Justin

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Am I one of the last Houston area hold outs that you have not met yet? Yep. I look forward to scratching that off of my list. See you next month or before hand if you want to meet up for lunch, talk shop, etc.

I am looking forward to thanking you, in person, for setting up that Great SRT8 deal for some of us! I was just the middle man, but I am glad that 6 of you got the Golden Ticket.

:thinking: Either thank you or submit a bill to you :fing02:
A thanks is all that is needed, but if you insist on submitting a bill to me. I won't stop you, lol. :biggrin: See you soon. Freebird.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
I tried to register but said that "newer vins may not be in the system yet" so i'm calling tomorrow to set it up for Feb. 25!! Can't wait to meet you guys and have a great time!!

Justin
Saweet. Yes the newer VIN's are not in there system yet. My MagnumSRT VIN was not in there system and I bought it in summer 06. When I registered online, they wanted to charge me the $500. So I called up and all is good. No charge.

It will be nice to meet up with you Justin, in Feb., before the S.E. Shindig this summer. Put a face to the name now. Like seeing old friends when we blow through Miss. to get you guys in August.

Justin, why don't you come to Houston on Friday. You can crash on my couch. Then you can roll to Dallas with the rest of the Houston group, on Saturday? Let me know yea or nea.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
Feb 25th also here..... anyone wanna carpool form the houston area?.... I am in Victoria
SRTBEE, me and a few others are rolling from Houston. Would love to have you along Mojo. Since I am at the Galleria. Why don't you make your way up 59 N. and we will make my place the meeting point, to pull out for Big D.

We will most likely pull out around 7:00am Saturday Feb. 24. That will put us in Dallas at 11am. Lunch time and meet up with James at 22Elite and the rest of the Dallas members that will be meeting up on Saturday.

·
Premium Member
4,700 Posts
SRT Track Exp. (Sunday Feb. 25, 2007 @ Texas Motor Speedway) :fing02:

The 3CF list so far :grouphug:

Bo'sRT
FreebirdSRT
SRTBEE
NorthernRider
Wezenator
SSpray
Extreme-SRT8
Mojo

This is gonna be fun. :fing02:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I can see skipping Ohio :D, but no Pacific Northwest - Washington/Oregon/Idaho, WTF!?!?! :(

Guys,

As far as Mid-Ohio, I belive they were booked across the board, last year we got the date thru a cancellation mid season.

As far as Washington/Oregon/Idaho - we acknowledge there is a strong SRT presance, but not many tracks that can host the event. -

We are not into Canada - to my knowledge, Canadian SRT's dont have the cost included in the price of the car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Guys, guys, remember, this is only half the year. Jeff, what Id like to see, if its possible, is which part of the different facilities will be used. Beverun, for instance, has a variety of tracks. As does Summit Point, WV,both of which are under my consideration.

AS is VIR, which I assume is going to be part of the last six months:)
If i could give you the exact inifo i would - but as of right now its a case by case basis

·
Registered
37 Posts
SRT Track Exp. (Sunday Feb. 25, 2007 @ Texas Motor Speedway) :fing02:

The 3CF list so far :grouphug:

Bo'sRT
FreebirdSRT
SRTBEE
NorthernRider
Wezenator
SSpray
Extreme-SRT8
Mojo

This is gonna be fun. :fing02:
Y'all can add me to that list -- I'll probably have to fly up on Sunday morning and meet y'all at the track, but I'm going to try to get there Saturday.

Looking forward to it.

61 - 80 of 146 Posts