Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 300C SRT8
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this car, but all of a sudden I cant open the driver side rear door from out side. Even if door is unlocked. The only way I can open it is to lock with fob and unlock quickly and pull on door handle at same time. How do I fix this problem. Now the other read door is doing the same thing. Pleases let me know if someone else has had this problem before.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Just curious, have you checked your child safety locks? Look for a little lock symbol on your door jambs. That shouldn't affect opening from outside, but you could try toggling them on and off.

Most likely you have bad latches and/or actuators, but it could be as simple as replacing the plastic bushings on the actuator arms.

·
Registered
2007 300C SRT8
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just curious, have you checked your child safety locks? Look for a little lock symbol on your door jambs. That shouldn't affect opening from outside, but you could try toggling them on and off.

Most likely you have bad latches and/or actuators, but it could be as simple as replacing the plastic bushings on the actuator arms.
Thanks I will check it out. Hope its not a pain in the Ass to take off and replace. I guess I will go to youtub and check out a video how to replace door handle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts