Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 07 SRT8 stock navigation unit and is 100% working and no problems. I am selling it for $800 plus shipping.... Also willing to do a bundle deal if anyone wants my Kicker sub aswell ... or I can sell it seperatly. I am upgrading my car fully so need to get rid of these stuff. If no body is interested I will just post it on ebay. Thank you

·
Registered
302 Posts
I REALLY WANT THE SUB AND I GUESS IF THERE IS AN AMP FOR IT? hOW MUCH SHIPPED TO CALI? WILL IT WORK IN MY 06 I HAVE THE BOSTON ACOUSTICS SYSTEM? THANKS

·
Registered
979 Posts
just a headsup brother 800 is a lot to get for the rec.. i bought my last one for about $600 shipped with bezel. Another guy on here waited 3-4 months before he ended up parting with it for 550.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I live in California .. I can do $7000 for the Navi because it is just like new.... and about the sub it is the sub in the trunk the long kicker .. Im sure it should fit in the 06 models

·
Registered
851 Posts
I live in California .. I can do $7000 for the Navi because it is just like new.... and about the sub it is the sub in the trunk the long kicker .. Im sure it should fit in the 06 models
Looks like you typed an extra zero or you got a very special unit for 7K.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Quick question.. How did you get that stock Kicker Sub out of the car?? I have two twelves in the trunk and can't figure out how to get Kicker out??

·
Registered
127 Posts
I am intrested in the kicker sub and amp! I also have an 06 300C with the Boston setup. I also have all the kicker speakers except for the sub/amp, Need someone who knows how to install the speakers cheap without messing my HEMI up!

what$up? and you need to [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.