Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2008 300C CRD SRT Design £9750

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  alexd 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello....

Well after searching high and low and making the round trip of 600 miles to get this immaculate SRT Design in December 2012 - I am reluctantly putting her up for sale as we need an estate car for the dog (I wouldn't dare put him in this, all 50kg of bear like Akita!)

The car is on eBay at the moment, I'll put the basics here with a link to the eBay ad if thats ok - if the eBay thing is an issue, please let me know and I will edit it - it's just to give you access to more photos, as it's not an auction but a classified ad.

2008 58 plate - Chrysler 300c SRT Design - Modern Metallic Blue

MOT until August, Tax expires June 2014

68500. Miles with FSH, invoices etc

Recent work to get it perfect include: Alternator, Lower Control Arms, Anti Roll Bar Bushes, New Pirelli P Zero tyres.

Again, all invoices are included for this.

The car looks superb, drives faultless - the last MOT had no advisories.

All the usual SRT Design spec including...

Xenons
MyGig SatNav
Bluetooth
Electric Heated SRT Embossed Seats
20" SRT Design Alloys
Etc etc

I also changed the front grille as you may notice as the original grille was showing signs of pitting, I have the original and will include this if you want it.

I also have a Drake Tuning Box fitted - which gave the car a nice performance boost on setting 5 - also boosted the MPG by 2-3 MPG on average - again this is included in the sale.

Finally I have changed the sidelight and number plate lights to the more modern looking LED versions - a nice touch, more modern looking.

If anyone has any questions - please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards

Charlie

P.s Here is a link to the ad with a few pictures included :cool: - EBay link has a slide show with more than a few photos - if you need anymore photos, just ask away!

**2008 '58 Chrysler 300C CRD SRT Design FSH MOT TAX STUNNING - MERCEDES V6 CDi** | eBay

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.