Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased my second 300. The rear parksense alarm on my 2008 beeps one time when the first yellow led lights up. After that it doesn't beep until the red onelights up. My 2005 didn't beep until the red led lit up. I think that there is something wrong with my new one. Can anyone check theirs and see when the audible alarm goes off? Preferably someone with a 2008. The dealer told me that this was normal but I think he's full of it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Mine beeps when the red led goes on.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I recently purchased my second 300. The rear parksense alarm on my 2008 beeps one time when the first yellow led lights up. After that it doesn't beep until the red onelights up. My 2005 didn't beep until the red led lit up. I think that there is something wrong with my new one. Can anyone check theirs and see when the audible alarm goes off? Preferably someone with a 2008. The dealer told me that this was normal but I think he's full of it.
Your system appears to be working as specified in the owners manual (page 172). Basically, the system won't audible alert until you are at or closer than 12" from an obstacle.

That's the way it works on my '08 300c.

Dechief

·
Registered
9,851 Posts
Your system appears to be working as specified in the owners manual (page 172). Basically, the system won't audible alert until you are at or closer than 12" from an obstacle.

That's the way it works on my '08 300c.

Dechief
yep he's right.Oh and it cuts the stereo system out for a second or two too

1 - 4 of 4 Posts