Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 300C SRT8. In my old 2006 300C the EVIC had a working digital speedometer. The new one has a digital speed readout but it is non-working. I checked it one day and it read 30 mph fixed. Another day when I checked it it read 71 mph fixed. Is there any way to get it to work and if not, what does it display? Regards, Bob.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Mine works Bob w/ no problems. What software version do you have?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine works Bob w/ no problems. What software version do you have?
Hi. Thanks. I don't know what version I have. I'll check it tomorrow and report back here. What version do you have? Best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
734 Posts
If you're checking out the MPH in the menu like that, I don't know about mine working or not. But I do know if you go to your Performance section in the EVIC and have MPH up on the screen, It does work.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi. I believe I have a digital readout in the Performance section. I was really thinking about the digital display in the hidden functions. I should have been clearer in my original post. I'll check it out today when I go out. Thanks and best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Just out of curiosity, why are you trying to use the one in the hidden features list? and not the one in the Performance area instead?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi. To be honest I did not realize that there was already a digital one in the Performance menu. I came across the one in the hidden menu and was interested in why it did not read. Regards, Bob.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I do have a touring 2008 300crd how i can get into Performance menu or hidden menu ? I want a constant digital speedo read-out. Need to "upgrade" software ?
Thanks Andres

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Follow the link in post #4.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts