Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After a very happy period of ownership, the time has come to say goodbye to my Bentler (as it is known in our house). This has genuinely been, to date, my all time favourite car. I will be sad to see her go, however a new car dictates she has to go to a new home. She is an absolute joy to drive, pulls like a train, and has the best stereo I have ever had in a car. Just a lovely place to be. I can’t actually think of anything else at this kind of money that will even come remotely close in terms of what you are getting in all departments.

You can see I have been a long time member of this forum and you can get a feel for the cars history and that is has been well looked after/maintained.

2008 Chrysler 300C CRD Diesel
47, 312 miles.
Comprehensive Service Histroy.
Always maintained regardless of cost.
20” Startech Alloys (unmarked)
4 recent new tyres all with loads of tread. Swicthed to Winrun on the recommendation of another forum meber and they are miles better than the previous Yokohamas.
Additional sub in the boot, with adjustable crossover/volume up front.
Tinted Windows
Lowered
Diesel Power Chip fitted.
Heated Seats
HUGE boot.
Cruise Control
Un-marked black leather interior. Far nicer than the grey in my book.
Carbon wrap detailing inside
Bentley Grille and badges. If the drug dealer/pimp (sad git, if you listen to my wife!) look isn’t for you, then I have the original grille and badges that will come with the car.
Quite simple THE best stereo I have ever had in any of my cars, including my new one which has a supposedly top of the range Bowers & Wilkins system. Seriously, it has so much power and clarity and just doesn’t break up in any way. I just use the sub in the boot for some low low end kick/thud. I guarantee you will be impressed by that alone.
Bluetooth in via the aux in socket. I used this to stream music from my phone.
Mature owner (47) who is confirmed petrol head
During my period of ownership I have always looked after the car, and had it regularly serviced/maintained.
Lots of receipts and invoices.
Private reg is not included. Reg transfer has been done and car now has a new reg number.

Car is located in Glasgow. Happy to pick any prospective purchasers up from airport or train station

£7995 ono.

PM or telephone 07786 717848 or email [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.