Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!! :)

Always dreamed of a factory V6 300 or Charger with 20" wheels?

If so - then your dream has just come true.

See the special 'DUB' edition Chrysler 300 Touring and Dodge Charger SXT below.

And then click on THIS to read the story.

Craig!! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am having a heck of a time finding information for my 2008 Chrysler 300 Touring "DUB EDITION". I signed up to Chrysler.com and contacted Chrysler...along with Mopar and the dealer what seems like 25,000 times and noone can seem to tell me where the 13 speakers are in this car that my "Options Report" (printed from the dealer) states I have. I am not the original owner and currently I believe the previous owner has removed the subwoofer from the vehicle. Matter of fact I know he has. I am told on this report that I have the Kicker SRT system. I have a blown speaker in the dash and based off of Chrysler, all I have to do to replace this is to pry the speaker grills up and unplug old...plug in new. Is it really that simple? Secondly, in the back deck I have 2 6x9 speakers (one on each end) but I have also found this little black box that looks to be an amp but says 100watts. That cant possibly be it...can it??? This is mounted along the back deck in between the 6x9's. Chrysler.com shows a diagram stating that it is located under the steering counsel in the dash cavity and that its white? Is this so and I have two amps in this car or am I listening to the wrong people? I am so frustrated because all I want is the schematics of this stereo system and after 1 month of phone calls everyday and getting nowhere on top of visiting 3 different dealerships...I am seriously ready to throw this car in the river already if I dont get some answers!!!! Please!!!!! Lastly, I would like to replace my low, high, & fog lights with a blue light. Is there anything I need to be doing differently other than unplugging and plugging? It did not come equipped with the Xenon lights...I believe just Halogen. Is there a bulb you recommend to make them brighter and blue??

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
dub edition for a 300 but dub edition for a charger is a big no cause it should not have any chrome on it :pat:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Chrome??

I do not understand what "chrome" has to do with my question??? I asked about the Chrysler 300 not the charger! Please respond to the questions I asked. Thank you

·
Premium Member
8,414 Posts
I do not understand what "chrome" has to do with my question??? I asked about the Chrysler 300 not the charger! Please respond to the questions I asked. Thank you

Sorry but I was not responding to your question but rather to the original post so no need to be aggressive about my post. Here is a suggestion though, start your own thread and see if some of the others members can help or answer your questions cause I have no knowledge on what you are asking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts