Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!! :)

Too late!! They're all gone!!

OK. Sure. There are still some left that you can buy on Ebay. But officially - the 2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 is SOLD OUT!!

Click on THIS to read the story.

Craig!! :)

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Those figures are crazy! But, $60,000 for a Challenger? I think not!

Those prices will drop sooner than later, just like they did after the first 300s and it's SRT version were introduced. I was one of those anxious fools who couldn't wait and overpaid a substantial amount. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I'm currently regretting my hasty 2004 decision. :pat:

bruno

·
Registered
903 Posts
I'd rather wait for the 09 Supercharged 392 SRT8 Challenger with a 6 speed. Probably pay less for it too with the added markup on these new ones.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Those figures are crazy! But, $60,000 for a Challenger? I think not!

Those prices will drop sooner than later, just like they did after the first 300s and it's SRT version were introduced. I was one of those anxious fools who couldn't wait and overpaid a substantial amount. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, I'm currently regretting my hasty 2004 decision. :pat:

bruno
I agree with you on all levels! Those cars will be sitting on lots before you know it. Great car and all, wrong time.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I saw it at the NY auto show. Its a great looking car. I actually would rather have the non SRT version of this car. Believe it will be like 375 HP or something like that with the cylinder deactivation feature. Thats plenty for me. I believe they will be avl in the fall. More of an every day car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts