Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 300C SRT8 with the 4/23/07, Version 6.10h, P/N 06172122AE EVIC software. Is this the latest revision? If not can it be updated to any later revision? I saw a post that said he could go to the digital speedometer screen and push the dash trip stalk on the Trip B scale and read the top speed that the car has been driven. I tried this, and another 2008 user here said he tried also, without success. Thanks, regards, Bob.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I have a 2008 300C SRT8 with the 4/23/07, Version 6.10h, P/N 06172122AE EVIC software. Is this the latest revision? If not can it be updated to any later revision? I saw a post that said he could go to the digital speedometer screen and push the dash trip stalk on the Trip B scale and read the top speed that the car has been driven. I tried this, and another 2008 user here said he tried also, without success. Thanks, regards, Bob.
my car was built end of may and it has 9/11/07 version 6.11m

as i replied earlier trip stalk did not produce any results.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
for big digital speedo you need to do the evic easter egg, which is pushing and holding the music note and the equivalent button on the other side of the steering wheel until the evic screen changes, then just scroll through the menus to find the big speedo, you should also have a 0-60 counter.

I just completely read what you asked and have no clue, try the evic and see if anything happens though. My excuse is ive been drinking.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Ricardo. Thanks. Yours was the post I was referring to. I did not know your revision version though. If you get a chance can you please post your P/N? I wonder what the difference is from mine. Best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Bund. Thanks. I can get the counter and the digital speedometer but cannot get the top speed readout. Regards, Bob.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hi Ricardo. Thanks. Yours was the post I was referring to. I did not know your revision version though. If you get a chance can you please post your P/N? I wonder what the difference is from mine. Best regards, Bob.
05172122AF

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi again Ricardo. Thanks for that info. I am going to try to find out what the difference is between the two on Monday. Best regards, Bob.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Ricardo. Thanks for the revision in the date. I'll check Monday. Regards, Bob.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts