Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
My dealership has just informed me that my order now has a VIN associated with it but no build date yet.

The 08 300s are coming in though, several base 300s have already arrived.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My dealership has just informed me that my order now has a VIN associated with it but no build date yet.

The 08 300s are coming in though, several base 300s have already arrived.
Mine was built a couple of days ago but will not be here until Oct 4th.
Geoff

·
Registered
43 Posts
reading this is making me

Man im getting excited about this already...Time for a trade in

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·
New 2008 Chrysler 300 Dub edition

NOTE: Below is the info on the Charger Dub edition; the 300 packaging is expected to be similar and will be announced here shortly...

This 1 of a kind limited edition vehicle capitalizes on Charger's diverse appeal in the market place by partnering with the automotive lifestyle leaders at DUB Magazine.

The DUB Edition Charger features over $5600 worth of equipment for only $3,850 MSRP, including:

- A spectacular 522 watt, 13 speaker Kicker Surround Sound audio system
- 20" Aluminum wheels from the Daytona models (WP2)
- Interior "DUB" embroidery on leather trimmed seats and on the floor mats
- ESP and a performance suspension
- MyGig radio (REN)
- Chrome Mirror Caps - not available on any other Charger
- Exterior "DUB Edition" badging
- Mopar Honeycomb Chrome Grille Inserts

Availability: Ordering now open, production starts early next month

·
Premium Member
3,202 Posts
That is very cool. I knew it would only be a matter of time until there was an option like this. Seems like a really good idea. Now I'm waiting for the 500 hp edition ;)

New 2008 Chrysler 300 Dub edition

NOTE: Below is the info on the Charger Dub edition; the 300 packaging is expected to be similar and will be announced here shortly...

This 1 of a kind limited edition vehicle capitalizes on Charger's diverse appeal in the market place by partnering with the automotive lifestyle leaders at DUB Magazine.

The DUB Edition Charger features over $5600 worth of equipment for only $3,850 MSRP, including:

- A spectacular 522 watt, 13 speaker Kicker Surround Sound audio system
- 20" Aluminum wheels from the Daytona models (WP2)
- Interior "DUB" embroidery on leather trimmed seats and on the floor mats
- MyGig radio (REN)
- Chrome Mirror Caps - not available on any other Charger
- Exterior "DUB Edition" badging
- Mopar Honeycomb Chrome Grille Inserts

Availability: Ordering now open, production starts early next month

·
Registered
1 Posts
So what if you tried to put a 2007 charger srt8's rear dvd system into an 2008 charger srt8? The 2008 has kicker system, nav and siruius radio. And the 07 has the dvd system and the kicker system?

Can anyone tell me also how many pins does the back of hte 2007 radio have? is it a 10 pin?

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
ionly see 2007 2008 2009
The 2010-2011 is there, too. I just found the older 2006 thread and stickied it for you.

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for but hope you appreciate all the knowledge and work ResumeSpeed has put into this exclusive, valuable service for all of us.

We receive his information far in advance of any other available resource out there. 2005 information would be moot at this point since there were already LX owners in 2004 and 3CF had just started up.

If you're looking for something we can't answer, then simply send a PM to ResumeSpeed and I'm sure he can probably help you out for whatever information you seem to be seeking.

bruno

p.s. You need to edit your Profile ...no such thing as a 2003 300c.

181 - 191 of 191 Posts