Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
141 - 160 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
There was nothing on the write-up that said that the '08 was going to have an IR key.

Is that just a picture of the Mercedes key in a Magnum?

·
Registered
195 Posts
I might be wrong but I believe the Penta-star logo is the logo for Chrysler corporate. Chrysler the car will probably keep the badging as we have now.

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
is auto start going to filter down to the Aussie models :p
There has been debate about this in the Aussie section. I believe the ADRs do not allow "Auto Start", much the same as turbo timers were outlawed some years back.

If my memory serves me correctly, there is a member in Brisbane who has it fitted from an imported kit.

·
Registered
77 Posts
bah, ADR always interfering with our fun,

Considering that Chrysler's Factory Accessories brand (MOPAR) do a remote start, can we tell cops here, that Remote Start is a factory fitted option?

was just wondering, because in 40degree dry summer heat, theres nothing worse than burning yourself on your beautiful leather.

·
Registered
364 Posts
The redesign is coming even earlier than mentioned, thats what the rumor mill is saying that the interior will be refreshed in 08 overhauled in 09 so that means the auto shows in late 08 will have a totally new interior, a total overhaul and even more new then the 08 refresh coming up next month.
Here is a story that kinda backs it up :
Chrysler says its interiors will get more attention - Autoblog

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
stefan @ Aug 7th 2007 9:49AM
Its a little bit too lait for that chrysler.
TriShield @ Aug 7th 2007 10:25AM
The minivans look fine inside and out. As nice as any other vehicle in the segment.

felipe @ Aug 7th 2007 10:47AM
hahahaha...lol you must own one.
what are you compairing it to the **** winning Uplander?
The most sensible comment I saw:

AMGoff @ Aug 7th 2007 12:17PM
I've come to the conclusion that all of you must drive Bentleys, Rolls, A8s, 7-series, and S-classes. Last time I was in a Camry, what did I see? Plastic. Last in an Accord? Plastic. Hell... Infinity, Acura, even the mighty Lexus - PLASTIC. 95% of the cars manufactured in the world have a dash with a big "expanse" of... PLASTIC.
Bob-omb @ Aug 7th 2007 3:52PM
Oh boohoo. Of course car interiors are acres of plastic. That doesn't mean a thing. Chrysler interiors are badly designed, use unpleasing colors, have sharp corners, and are poorly put together. It's in practically all of their products, no matter how "upscale" they're supposed to be. It's not focused Chrysler bashing, it's just pointing out the obvious.
^ I praise Chrysler for not being gutless like everyone else and being different. Those dashes that are all organic make me feel like throwing up, if anything they make me seasick.

dan @ Aug 7th 2007 1:31PM
The LX cars have more legroom than almost anything else on the market. That's a more important interior feature to me than how hard the plastic on the dash is.

If only they hadn't ruined them with a belt line up to your neck. Way to go, exterior design department.
^ Yeah. Let's do what GM did with the CTS and make the windows go down as low as a camry on the sides. In fact, let's make it look like a Camry.

·
Premium Member
2,192 Posts
^ Yeah. Let's do what GM did with the CTS and make the windows go down as low as a camry on the sides. In fact, let's make it look like a Camry.
You got me chuckling with that comment OoTLink.

That's one of the things most 300C owners like about the design, the chopped look.

Maybe you should raise your seat :dunno: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
The redesign is coming even earlier than mentioned, thats what the rumor mill is saying that the interior will be refreshed in 08 overhauled in 09 so that means the auto shows in late 08 will have a totally new interior, a total overhaul and even more new then the 08 refresh coming up next month...
'08 model - light refresh
'09 model - slight tweaks
'10 model - all-new vehicle

·
Registered
364 Posts
resume i trust your info but im hearing due to the competition that the 09 model year will be a very short one due to the all new 300 vehicle that will launch in early 09.. to do battle with the 09 acura tl and the 09 ford large sedan and the 09 impala and the 09 linc mkr and the 09 large sedan saturn.. Ok no more and's but you get my point. Any rumblings on that info

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I didn't know ford was going to have the large sedan ready for 09. Too bad they don't have balls and it won't even resemble the interceptor.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I didn't know ford was going to have the large sedan ready for 09. Too bad they don't have balls and it won't even resemble the interceptor.
I dont know what it will look like or be called but there large sedan will be a 2010 model released in first quarter 09

141 - 160 of 191 Posts