Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying an 08' 300C SRT Design in a couple of days, the ad states Xenon headlights.. is this accurate? Just trying to get some more info.
What do these cars come stock with? As absolutely nothing has been changed on this car. I can't find anywhere that states Xenon are stock, perhaps it's HID?

I'm a complete 300C rookie and know nothing about them. I was hoping to upgrade the headlights and tailights to something a little more modern looking unless there's no point..

Appreciate any info!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'm buying an 08' 300C SRT Design in a couple of days, the ad states Xenon headlights.. is this accurate? Just trying to get some more info.
What do these cars come stock with? As absolutely nothing has been changed on this car. I can't find anywhere that states Xenon are stock, perhaps it's HID?

I'm a complete 300C rookie and know nothing about them. I was hoping to upgrade the headlights and tailights to something a little more modern looking unless there's no point..

Appreciate any info!
Some models came stock with HID's (aka xenon) a SRT/design started my need to get a 300 but I don't recall if it had HID's.

I ended up not making a deal on that one, it had front end issues and a bit of rust and the dealership wanted more for it with way more miles than the 06 300c I found elsewhere.

I will be adding HID's to my 300 soon, I've already upgraded the headlight assemblies, so if I ever sell it someone is going to be confused when stock headlight sizes don't work on it. lol

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Not sure what's stock in Canada but if they'll let you, undo the rubber cover off the back of the passenger side headlight and if the back of the bulb is square like this: Link then they're HIDs

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure what's stock in Canada but if they'll let you, undo the rubber cover off the back of the passenger side headlight and if the back of the bulb is square like this: Link then they're HIDs
I remember reading somewhere that HID's were stock for the SRT Design but I will definitely check.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
That's the case in the UK with our SRT Designs here but not sure about other countries. You can usually tell halogen are different (warmer) colour

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Canada .....

I have an 05 300C. It was optioned with HID. I believe most will have halogen. HID was an option.
My 06 300 SRT8 has HID .... I believe all SRT cars are OEM HID.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts