Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I just sold my 2008 300 SRT and I miss it dearly.

All parts are located in Tulsa OK and are OBO

Here's what I have:
- 3 OEM SRT Goodyear F1 supercar tires: 2 are brand new take off tires w less than 10 miles and one has about 40 percent tread left: $475obo for all 3.

- one diablo sport tuner. I downloaded updates for a 2008 and completely removed and restored the original tune when the car was sold. Has all original cables. $SOLD

- one lock pick to convert your 2008 or newer MyGig/Uconnect to watch DVD's in the front seat, hook up backup camera, etc. It's pretty slick. $175obo.

- one mopar cold air intake for SRT8. $SOLD

I'm here to sale this stuff and not look at it forever. Feel free to shoot me an email or call w questions.

Thanks,
Greg
[email protected]
Cell: 918.261.4333

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are some pics. My wife was absolutely not impressed w me playing "cars" tonight and pulling all the parts in the corner or our bedroom.

Diablo. Box, USB adapter, power cord and unit. Some light scratches on face and the box isn't perfect but it's all there.

CAI - I'll make sure the filter is cleaned and oiled before shipping.

Lockpick - loved this little feature. Sure was fun watching DVD's while taking long road trips.

Tires. At tire rack they are 312/each. Yeouch!

Well, I tried to upload off my iPhone and the photos are too large. You can text me at 918.261.4333 and I will send pics if you need before tomorrow. It's been a long day w a very early morning coming tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
299 Posts
I am interested in the mygig what version is it and how much to ship to Illinois?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SRT Tires and LockPick pictures

Ok, so far the CAI and the Predator have been sold.

Here are pictures of the tires and the lockpick. Not sure what version the LockPick is. I purchased it new back in late 2009. It's for 2008+ MyGig system.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tires

CAI and Predator have shipped

Tires and Lockpick are still available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.