Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OKay so I am very interested in picking up a Challenger (as I'm sure most of you fellow 300 owners are) but the Str model is too steep for my pockets. I hava a 2007 300b (base) and was thinking about trading it in for a like a loaded 2006 300c cause obviously I want to upgrade to the Hemi. However when I started reading up on the Challenger.....I saw they are planning on releasing base model as well as a R/T model, but no where on the web have I been able to find when that release is expected to be. I figure I mine as well keep paying on my 300, paydown the negative equity a little more and just wait for the Challenger? Does anyone know when they are planning on releasing the other models....?

·
Registered
771 Posts
My dealer tells me I can get an 09 Challenger in August of this year!:biggrin: He hasn't been wrong yet!

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I got a small brochure from dealer last week. The base model is the 2009 Charger SE with the 3.5 liter V6 and 250 HP. Keyless Go is available. The 5.7 HEMI will have 370HP and 398 ft-lbs. The 5.7 will have optional 6 speed stick and 375HP and 404 ft-lbs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts