Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
^He would just end up joining me, lol. If I go lexus, it would be an IsF ---pearl, but I think the next one will be an Audi S8 or Bmw m5. Chryco may get my money if they can knock it out of the park and actually have solid build quality. I can't believe how many rattles my car has even after 15 trips to the stealer under warranty! I like the new GTR also. :) Don't worry Bruno, I'll give you a ride. ;)

·
Registered
609 Posts
What ever the look because, i dont think they can go too far from the current design but make a true white. Please I cant stand cool vanilla or what other hybrid they think of. Alot of people want brite white and unless you make a bright white or a white pearl like the lexus, it will make some people mad, including myself

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Now, whatever gave you that impression??
Lol, I'm am so ready for that 6.4L!!!

Anyway, how could you ever forget when you were the medium at that Seance held to predict future Chrysler products at the very first SF in Irvine?? Who needs Chat Sessions when we have you?? :wink: :wink:

Thank goodness I saved the pic I managed to take.....you were so scary looking that even Rambit managed to pass out!

·
Administrator
23,427 Posts
^^ Ya know he's the only other one to ever drive my car eh!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts

Bernie
What??? Why you selfish &%$^! You wouldn't even let me sit in the passenger seat yet you allowed that freaky looking RS to drive your garage queen?

So much for me being kind and reminding you not to park your car under the palm trees with all the pooping birds. We all know that Canadians from your Arctic area don't even know what Palm trees are! :pat:

·
TSB/Recall Forum Moderator
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
...Thank goodness I saved the pic I managed to take...
Geez, I hate that picture of me as my eyes look funny! And not too long after it was taken I got rid of the gotee which, in my opinion, makes me look soooo much better!

·
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Just remember that whenever you go to sell it to add a premium to the price!

Ya know, every time I pull into a parking space with my Jeep, and hear the scraping sound of the front fascia making contact with the curb stop, I think of that day in Irvine when I pulled out of the parking lot and into the street in your C and heard the same sound!

·
Administrator
23,427 Posts
Just remember that whenever you go to sell it to add a premium to the price!

Ya know, every time I pull into a parking space with my Jeep, and hear the scraping sound of the front fascia making contact with the curb stop, I think of that day in Irvine when I pulled out of the parking lot and into the street in your C and heard the same sound!
Haha, me too!!! Funny there was no damage eh! Maybe cuz we thought to put Linda and bruno in the trunk!!!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
Haha, me too!!! Funny there was no damage eh! Maybe cuz we thought to put Linda and bruno in the trunk!!!

Bernie
Really? After all these years, you have never checked inside your trunk for the damage we did while locked up! That's what you get for owning a garage queen and never letting others drive it. You ought to be ashamed!

·
Registered
146 Posts
2010-2012 LX, LC and LD Models (unofficial, some features unconfirmed)

Notes:

* Some of the information posted here may not be officially confirmed until models are closer to production
* Please do not make a vehicle buying decision based on information herein until it's officially announced

--

i was curious to know where exactly is the best place to get official and latest news in regards to the 300.

·
Premium Member
10,829 Posts
i was curious to know where exactly is the best place to get official and latest news in regards to the 300.
Honestly, you won't find a better source than right here with ResumeSpeed's information that are only exclusive to this forum!

He has exclusive connections for providing us this information as soon as he has it....and...that's long before any spy shots, online vehicle sites, and magazines that claim to be the first.

·
Registered
804 Posts
8 years ago, I bought a 22" LCD for $2500. Today, I can get a 22" monitor for $100. The difference? My $2500 monitor might have had less contrast, more lag, and wasn't that bright, but I could stare at it for hours with no eye strain whatsoever.

The $100 22" has a washed out screen with too much of a backlight, a cheap poorly made case, and the glossy coating on it has more orange peel than a kia.

That, and it's still hard to find a 1920x1200 LCD that is actually S-IPS. If you want one, you can't get a 23" anymore, you have to get the 24" that costs about $600. Dell still makes a 30" S-IPS model, and Apple still makes them in 24"/30" form as well, but they definitely aren't cheap.

Tech gets cheaper over time, but they also make the bottom line lower. Then again, sometimes it doesn't. I've noticed lately some "Free netbook!" promotions where you get a $250 computer free if you sign a 2 year contract for $40+/month wireless internet...

Back in the 90s, you could get a $400 desktop for free if you signed up for 2 years of AOL, and that was only $20 a month!

You are taking todays promotions and prices with one vendor and comparing it with with promotions and prices with a different vendor from 10 years ago?

Also on your first argument it would be different if you bought a 2500$ entry level monitor 8 years ago, and bought the same brand (entry level) today for 100$ and then compared the two, but otherwise :dunno:

·
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
With the 6.4L being dropped on the Challenger in 2010, any thoughts on what this will mean to the 6.4L 300 in 2012? Or is this simply just a delay of the introduction of the 6.4L?
While the 6.4 listing was removed from the dealer parts site, it doesn't necessarily mean it has been "dropped", it may be that they are not ready to announce it yet, or that it was on the 2010 list in error - earlier inside info pegged the 6.4 for the 2011 model year (Chally) and 2012 model year for the 300C. Lots of "rearranging" going on at Chrysler, so hard to confirm anything for awhile yet.

EDIT: The 6.4L has now reappeared on the listing...

·
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
*** Post #1 has been updated with new finalized 2010 model year information on the 300, Charger and Challenger ***

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
*** Post #1 has been updated with new finalized 2010 model year information on the 200, Charger and Challenger ***
So Chrysler/fiat decided to change the name to 200 from 300 eh.... :p

61 - 80 of 83 Posts