Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wasting time after work the other day and was checking out some new and used cars at the stealership, when I ran across a 2011 Challenger SRT8.
16K miles, HID lights, billet metallic with black stripes, dark slate gray interior, but the biggest thing I noticed was the 6 speed manual. They are asking $29,995 and since I don't have the funds anyway, I was curious to whether that sounds about right for the price. 7 years old but low mileage. IDK. Your thoughts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
If the car is in excellent condition! Then why not? After all, 16K miles it's not so much, but the year certainly makes you think ..... and what is the reason for such a price? Well, except the mileage!

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Thats asking price,always dicker on that.I would make an offer of $2650.00 cash,get a
bank loan,then sell yours for best price you can.Make a few payments,and is yours.Its
got the 6.4,go for it if you can .Ray

·
Registered
699 Posts
30k for an 11 is a little steep i would say. But with the 16k miles is probably why its a bit higher in price. Not a bad price, really to start with. IF, you where interested in it. I go back and forth with getting something like an SRT Chally or charger. Or just building up my 06 3C AWD thats been in the family since new.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts