Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

261 - 263 of 263 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,884 Posts
Mixed. Some owners prefer the Garmin interface while others feel the maps are too "cartooney". Being a lower priced unit the screen resolution is not as sharp as the RER, but overall people are happy with it. Many Jeep owners are awaiting the new RER replacement that's due in January (model RHR). It will continue with the Harmon based nav, but will also have some new and updated features. Too bad they won't be offering the new 8.4" radios in the Jeep, strange that they didn't design ahead for it. I would expect by mid-cycle they will do a dash refresh to allow for the fitment of the larger radios.

who build the new 8.4" units, Harmann?

have the new LX Modells also all high speed canbus, i now the new jeep grand cherokee 2011 are now high speed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I contacted Chrysler to get the number of cars made with my color and this is what they told me.

According to our records, there were 2,691 Chrysler 300 units built in Sapphire Crystal Metallic Clear Coat paint, of those, there were 918 Chrysler 300C RWD units built in Sapphire Crystal Metallic Clear Coat paint for the 2011 model year.

261 - 263 of 263 Posts