Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Chrysler 300S Mopar 12 Edition #142/500 for sale and I am asking $38,000FIRM for the car and it has only 14K miles and has the extended factory warranty for an additional 6 years or 100k miles whichever comes first. The car blue books for 40K and the only reason I am selling for this price is because this is what I owe on the car so the price is Firm so unfortunately I cannot negotiate. Also it has a V8 and I need a more fuel efficient car as I have recently moved and my commute is a little further than I am used to. The car has every single option you can add to the 300 except the SRT engine other than that it has it all. Google Mopar 12 and you will see what this car has to offer. If you are interested in the car please message me and I would be glad to meet with you so you can see it or answer any questions. Also I have the car financed through Wescom so if you are interested in purchasing the car and you are local we can meet at the bank and you can pay them directly for the remaining balance or possibly discuss finance options and then they are able to take your info to send the pink directly to you. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

I am located in Santa Clarita, CA, 91351

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.