Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I spent 2 hours trying to find something not connected, something not working, something not "just" right before taking this car home and am very happy that I didn't find a single thing. First impressions:
1. The ride on the 20's is amazing.
2. The adaptive cruise is a great feature.
3. Vented seats work very well.
4. Way more quiet cabin then my 2005 was.
5. Quality of the finish in both the interior and exterior is fantastic.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm lovin' the interior color:32:. Glad to see it's the dark with the light. Mine is stuck on trim in the on line tracking. Dealer said it should be shipping on the 14th. I'll be giving them a call in the morning to get the latest status. Best of luck with the new car.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I spent 2 hours trying to find something not connected, something not working, something not "just" right before taking this car home and am very happy that I didn't find a single thing. First impressions:
1. The ride on the 20's is amazing.
2. The adaptive cruise is a great feature.
3. Vented seats work very well.
4. Way more quiet cabin then my 2005 was.
5. Quality of the finish in both the interior and exterior is fantastic.

Congrats on the purchase it looks great....and yes the ride on the 20's are amazing I was thinking about upgrading to 22's but I am just in love with how it rides at the moment. Again congrats!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I noticed yours has the paddle shifters. My 2011 300c does not have those. Must be a feature of the Luxury model or is it standard on the 2012 v8's? Anyway, beautiful interior and color combo.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congrats on getting your new 300C with Luxury package. Thanks for posting pictures.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the kudos!! Hopefully will have some time to post some better pics this weekend.

wkramer - hopefully soon for you. They got it right, my Mercedes driving buddy says it's way nicer than his, as did my bud that has a new 2012 Audi A6... Been in both, have to agree :)

ABD1 - yes, paddle shifters part of the Luxury Edition package.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Was reading on Chrysler website that Luxury package has an acoustic windshield and front door side glass to block more sound out. If you get the chance to compare please let me know. Thank you

·
Registered
482 Posts
Acoustic Glass

My 2011 300 Limited with the luxury package has front end acoustic glass, and it works great. The only downside is that I can now hear random creaks and rattles in the interior that the wind noise masked in my other cars. :shocked:

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
^Exact same interior...different lighting.

Congrats on the new LS!! I was pushing when talking to the engineers last year for 3 hours at spring fling to put this into production....back when it was just the Lancia. Thanks for posting pics!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Weathertech DigitalFit Floor liners added

Here are my first pictures of my 2012 300C Luxury Brown Pearl Coat w/ Mochchino interior
I ordered the beige Weathertech DigitalFit Floor liners on Friday, standard shipping, and they arrived via FEDEX Saturday morning!
What a clean fit and great looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts
Absolutely Beautiful Car !

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
acoustic windshield and sound dampening.

Was reading on Chrysler website that Luxury package has an acoustic windshield and front door side glass to block more sound out. If you get the chance to compare please let me know. Thank you
With horrible weather, and threats of hail, i have only had a chance to drive her about 150 miles this week, but the sound dampening on the rural blacktop roads, and secondary highway driving seem to result in less road noise. I will be making an interstate trip this week so will get a better idea after that.
Heading in for window tint this Thursday, 4 doors and rear. I am suppose to end at 31.5% 1.5% on the safe side with our state law. Will be putting a 6" brow on the windshield. Didn't go metallic, have read about too many stories of radio and GPS interference. Will post pics next weekend.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My tint place uses solar gard ultra performance. It is a ceramic window tint.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
59 Posts
sphauser - After seeing you got the digital fit mats for your rwd I looked into getting them for my awd. They only offer them in rwd. I sent them a message asking about the awd version.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts