Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to many toys in the garage so this one has got to go. Selling my 2012 Black SRT8 with 3900 Miles. Its loaded with Navi, Sunroof, heated/ac seats, vapor chrome rims, 12" custom sub and 500w amp, custom SRT graphics on the fender, tinted windows and custom exhaust (sounds sick).

Asking what I owe $42,500 car was originally stickered for $55k. I've been checking prices and this right inline with the mileage on it. It's always garage kept and the dealer just finished putting in a new dash cover, new carbon fiber trim pieces and did a great paint correction on the black. Everything was also installed by the dealer for window tint and decals. Prices seem to range from $37k for higher mileage cars (like 27k or more) and about $43k or so for super low miles like mine. Balance of the factory warranty remains as well, since I bought the car in February (new) of this year you still have almost the full 3 years of warranty on it!!! if your in the southern states you can still get 3 free oil changes as well from the dealer. Basically your getting a brand new SRT8.

You can PM me here, email me at [email protected] or call me (727) 510-2963.

Here are a couple pics

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Car is still for Sale. Lowering the Price to $41,000. Car only has 4500 miles right now and still about 33 months of warranty left as well as 3 free oil changes if your in the south. I checked KBB and for a car with this much warranty and low miles the range was $40,200 to $41,400 so I know it's at the top but your basically getting a brand new 2012 with with almost the full warranty and the first year and half of service with it.

I also add the SRT stripes to it and had the mufflers deleted (resonators are still there so no drone) as well as a 12" sub and 500w amp. Car is garage kept, adult driven and really only comes out on Saturdays when it's sunny and the occasional day trip to work where it's also in a garage all day. You wont find a more pampered SRT I promise.

I just got a 2014 Mustang 5.0 so this one has got to go, running out of room lol...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.