Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD 2012 Chrysler 300 Limited Bright Silver 35k miles Leather $19950

2012 Chrysler 300 Limited 35500 miles bright silver. Limited is a nice trim level with all the nice luxury items. They stopped making it after 2012. Very good condition, only blemish is under the front bumper where it scraped. will show in pics nothing major.

All Stock
20% Ceramic tint
Leather, heated seats
back-up camera
8" touch screen
18" Chrome wheels not the painted 17s.
New Falken tires installed in February.

All maintenance records. Very well maintained 2nd owner can supply a car-fax.

Garage Kept. Motivated seller, sending kid to private school can only have 1 car payment.

Recently had water pump replaced at dealer and steering column bearing greased housing aligned was making squeaking noise when turning.

Extended warranty also available, able to transfer over to you for $40 fee. We would have to negotiate the cost

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No takers? is no one interested in this car? The wife wants it gone shes already got an offer from one dealer and its not much lower than $21k. We cant afford it and my truck. IM me if you are interested.

·
Administrator
19,626 Posts
Patience. Your thread is only a few day old plus most of us here already have a 300 so selling here may not be your optimal option to move the car quickly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patience. Your thread is only a few day old plus most of us here already have a 300 so selling here may not be your optimal option to move the car quickly.
Maddog, how do i change the thread title to reflect the updated price? I notice it shows when you open the thread but not in the actual forum thread title??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.