Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Fully loaded 2nd gen Chrysler 300 SRT8 with red interior! I absolutely love this car and am certain you will enjoy it as much as I have. I have a new car being delivered next month so unfortunately, I need to let this one go to make room. Some of the things I enjoy about this beauty:

- 465 horsepower/465 pound-feet of torque at 4.3k rpm, 6.4L Engine achieving 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds, 175 mph top speed. Only produced for a limited run from 2011 to 2014 this car will eat brand new 300s models for dinner and will be comparable in performance to the Challenger and Charger SRT models.
- Premium 19 Speaker Harmon Kardon System
- Panorama Sunroof
- Red Leather Interior (Cooling and Heated)
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Cylinder Deactivation (saves a ton of gas on road-trips while retaining the power to launch ahead at a moment’s notice)
- Safety Package - blind spot alerts, forward collision warning, adaptive forward lighting, parking assist
- Tint and Clear Bra
- Heated Steering Wheel, Heated and Cooled Seats and Cup Holders
- Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
- 20-inch SRT Wheels with New Tires
- Adaptive Suspension with Two Modes (Auto/Sports)
- Title in Hand for Quick Private Market Sale

For the sake of full disclosure I have priced this car out aggressively against comparable local offerings in order to expedite the sales process as well as to account for minor exterior wear and an accident on record that occurred in 2013 at 19k miles (no issues after repair for the last 5 years/30k miles; practically speaking this doesn't have any actual impact on real-world performance but nonetheless I have accounted for it in the pricing). Despite being a 2012 model this car keeps up with the best of them in performance, technology, and looks! This car is a looker and a joy to drive!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Title is clear. The 2013 accident had some frame damage so I am pricing it in. I have the itemized repair docs which shows that the frame repair portion cost under $400 and 95% of dollar value of parts replaced were new OEM. Great price for a person that would actually drive the car, still an issue for anyone looking to flip it due to the frame-damage label that shows up under CarFax.

I can send you the repair report if you are seriously interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.