Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 chrysler 300c awd. Got the car and it wouldn't go into drive or reverse sometimes it worked sometimes didn't. So changed transmission with a good one thinking might be issue because transmission pan was rusted out. Changed it with no luck. Sometimes it'll go in drive and let go of brake and it'll move sometimes not at all. Sometimes it'll move around 2500 rpms sometimes won't. No error codes. It acts like it shifts into gear but won't go. I can watch the rpms move fine. The transmission I put into it did work and only has 90k. Plus the old transmission did the same thing this one is doing. When it does move I don't hear no noises that would be worrisome. I'm leaning to a tcm

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So after replacing just transmission I got these p0710 p2784 p0735 p0731 and p0732. I reset codes and never came back. But just it's like to get it even moving at all I have to push it to 2k to 3k rpms. No noises. Fluid seems good sitting at 30 when cold and smells good.

·
Registered
14 Posts
So after replacing just transmission I got these p0710 p2784 p0735 p0731 and p0732. I reset codes and never came back. But just it's like to get it even moving at all I have to push it to 2k to 3k rpms. No noises. Fluid seems good sitting at 30 when cold and smells good.
Check your tone rings on rear axles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts