Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am considering between a fully loaded 2013 and 2014 JV 300 with the V8.

Assuming I can get a 2013 greatly discounted and the and the 2014's seem to be going for a few thousand off invoice after incentives are there many differences in the 2013 and 2014?

I have a 2009 Heritage Edition that the Dealer near me indicated its worth about 16k trade in. I know one of the Sales employees quite well and he actually recommended I go to a competing dealer who has the two 2013's fully loaded with V8 and tell them after trade-in I owe 20k for one of them. Basically he was insisting these 2013's that are sitting on lots are losing money on them and he thinks I should be able to pick one up for around 37-38k fully loaded after negotiation. unfortunately they do not have any with the V8 or fully loaded so I have to go elsewhere.

So, is there anything that should convince me to consider a 2014 over a discounted 2013? Are there any exterior differences? Do they look any different at all? Interior differences?

Thanks

·
Registered
562 Posts
If those 2013's are new, your friend's dealer should be able to do a dealer trade and get the car you want from them. The dealer has the cars would probably be happy to get rid of it if it has been sitting that long on their lot. Anything that sits longer than 120 days needs to go.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes they are new. So is there any differences in the 2013 and 2014? Been looking around and not finding much. Thanks

·
Registered
418 Posts
Most likely the same... I would negotiate hard for the 13... Get more for the trade or pay less for the car..

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I'll confirm that there's not much difference between the 13 and 14 regarding exterior and interior. The car is supposed to be refreshed for 2015.

You may be able to get a good discount on the '13 models that are left.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Yes, sports mode is available prior to '14.

If you have a base 300c or base 300, then chance are you don't have sports mode on it.

The 300S has this as standard. It can be added as a package on the other models.

In the SRT, there are additions to the sport mode, including a mode for track settings.

If you have paddle shifters, then there's a chance you have sports mode, but my feeling is that is redundant, unless you have the SRT. Only the SRT adjusts the suspension settings when in sport/track mode. The other models change shift points, etc, only.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts