Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone do a front bumper chrome trim removal? if so how it go and can i wrap the piece or does it have to be whole car?

·
Registered
198 Posts
You can wrap just the grill. I did on my 2012 300c. The slats in the grill pull out if you tug on them. But I did everything while it was still on the car. This was my first time wrapping anything on a car so I will say if you have a bit of patience and take your time you can do it. For the outer portion of the grill i ended up doing it in a few sections but you can only tell if you are looking real close. I also did the chrome delete around the window trim. Just take your time and watch a few videos and you can do it. And if it doesnt work out simply pull it off. Good luck.

Reactions: jbritosj

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can wrap just the grill. I did on my 2012 300c. The slats in the grill pull out if you tug on them. But I did everything while it was still on the car. This was my first time wrapping anything on a car so I will say if you have a bit of patience and take your time you can do it. For the outer portion of the grill i ended up doing it in a few sections but you can only tell if you are looking real close. I also did the chrome delete around the window trim. Just take your time and watch a few videos and you can do it. And if it doesnt work out simply pull it off. Good luck.

View attachment 176302
[/QUOTE]

Thats badass bro thats your 300? and yeah i wanted to wrap it the same white as the car. and get covers for lights n mirrors and handles. Amazaon got the wrap?

·
Registered
198 Posts
It is mine. Bought it stock and been building it ever since. I think I got my vinyl from Vivid vinyl. Good luck

Reactions: jbritosj
1 - 6 of 6 Posts