Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

It’s my first post here and I should say I’m so glad to be here with you guys definitely learning a lot.

I got a 2013 Chrysler 300c 5.7
With

• aFe track series cold air intake.
  • JLT catch can.
  • Corsa cat-back.
  • 6.4 cam swap.
  • 6.4 pushrods swap.
  • breather.
  • NGK iridium spark plugs.
Those parts got installed and fit perfectly on the car.

And I just purchased

• 6.4 short headers (manifold)
  • Arrington throttle body 88mm.
  • 6.1 intake manifold.
  • custom mid pipe to fit perfectly with the 6.4 manifold and corsa cat-back.
But still confusing about the valve springs still don’t know what to buy.
I heard about racing springs (valve spring PAC-1235) for up to 0.600 Lift. Drop in design.
And what about the 6.4 valve springs will it fit perfectly ?

And so far what do you guys think about my upgrades should I change something or I’m on the right way?

Also what about the throttle body will the 88mm Arrington add power? I heard it will add more power when the heads and cam got replaced ! I already installed 6.4 cam. Will it be a good additional mod ?

I would say I don’t have that much experience but I’m trying to do my best and see how it will be in the end.

,,Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am following you post. I want to start doing a lot of what you have listed. How was the install on the Shorty Headers? I just ordered mine, what brand did you use. I read that one side is a pain in the ass to put on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
  • I am following you post. I want to start doing a lot of what you have listed. How was the install on the Shorty Headers? I just ordered mine, what brand did you use. I read that one side is a pain in the ass to put on.

• Hey Cox7216, right now all the parts are installed on the car which they are:
-6.4 cam. ✅
-6.4 push rods. ✅
-comp cams beehive valve springs kit (.600” lift steel).✅
-cnc ported throttle body 85mm.✅
-aFe track series carbon fiber COLD AIR INTAKE. ✅
-NGK iridium spark plugs. ✅
-Mopar corsa cat-back. 2.5” inch✅
-6.4 OEM short headers 3” inch (manifold). ✅
-JLT catch can. ✅
-breather. ✅
-cat delete 3 inch. ✅
-sprint booster. ✅
-6.1 intake manifold. ✅
-ported valve heads. ✅
-6.1 fuel rails. ✅
-6.1 injectors. ✅

my next parts will be mishimoto radiator, performance thermostat and intercooler.
then I have to tune the car and see the dyno results.

about your question, the shorty headers i used the OEM 6.4 SRT. You will need a new set of gasket and it was little bit difficult to fit because the engine bay is tight. For my car I have lifted the engine a little bit so I can open the engine support to remove the aluminum insulator to make some place for the shorty headers.

Good luck with your project :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts