Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a “whistling sound” that is happening in my 300S. It happens every 30 seconds to a minute, BUT the car is off. This is all happening when the car is turned off. It’s coming from near the driver side wheel. I can hear it louder in that area. Has this happened to anyone else? It’s making me worry. The tire isn’t losing air or anything like that. So I’m not sure what it could even be. The car has been off for over an hour and it’s still making this whistling sound every minute or so.

·
Chrysler Customer Service Agent
1,149 Posts
I have a “whistling sound” that is happening in my 300S. It happens every 30 seconds to a minute, BUT the car is off. This is all happening when the car is turned off. It’s coming from near the driver side wheel. I can hear it louder in that area. Has this happened to anyone else? It’s making me worry. The tire isn’t losing air or anything like that. So I’m not sure what it could even be. The car has been off for over an hour and it’s still making this whistling sound every minute or so.
Hello CodyMan,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your recent concern with your 300s. If you are unable to remedy this concern with the assistance of fellow forum members, I kindly suggest connecting with your local dealer. If you are in need of any assistance with that process, please feel free to send us a private message.
Laura
ChryslerCares

1 - 3 of 3 Posts