1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
As a guy who had a Stang back in the sixties and another one in the eighties, creating a sedan version just doesn't do it for me.

The Stang will always be a 2 door coupe, in my eyes . . .

·
Premium Member
7,078 Posts
As a guy who had a Stang back in the sixties and another one in the eighties, creating a sedan version just doesn't do it for me.

The Stang will always be a 2 door coupe, in my eyes . . .
And now you know why i won't buy a charger either,they should be a 2 door in my opinion

·
Registered
5,045 Posts

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
That's what I thought when I heard the Charger was coming out as a 4 door, too.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I think it looks nice, and I'm surprised it has taken so long to come out with one. Ford has no sporty sedan at the moment, so it really makes sense to turn the Mustang into one. I bet it will sell really well.

I'm tired of people complaining about sedans. So what if the Mustang has always been a coupe? Since when is it bad to have MORE choices? Oh, that's right, it would be offensive to some purists who aren't ready for a change. If anything, people should be complaining about the lack of choices of high-performance 4-door sedans. There really aren't that many choices, and the Mustang will be another option. The way I see it now, there are a few options for high-performance sedans: SRTs, AMGs, BMW Ms, and Audi S models. That's it. Personally, I prefer an American car to the German ones. When it comes to coupes, there is HUGE list of choices. We don't need more coupes, we need more sedans.

·
BLOODY ADMENSTRUATOR
12,606 Posts
Hmmmmmm . . . . ":duh:" :eek:wned:
R&T added a little tag at the end of the article:

Look for the 2014 Ford Mustang sedan to make an appearance later this year, possibly during the Los Angeles Auto Show, or in Detroit in early 2013. Sales begin next year, with pricing to be revealed closer to the on-sale date.

Update: April Fools

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I missed the "April Fools" thing at the end. That's too funny. I still think a Mustang sedan would be profitable for Ford. The Mustang is the only car Ford has ever built (in my lifetime) that I've ever liked.

·
Registered
204 Posts
So I guess a 4dr Corvette, 4dr Viper and a 4dr Camero would be just FANTASTIC !!!! Sorry - but true muscel cars should remain 2dr. Lets not mess with what has always worked.
Besides, Ford tried to pawn off a 4dr stang on us and we all know how that went!!!

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't see anything wrong with offering a sedan and a coupe version. Would anyone be pissed off if Chrysler offered a 300 coupe? I don't think so. There are TONS of cars available as coupe and sedan already. I agree that it's ludicrous to turn a two seater into a sedan, but it's not to much of a stretch to create a sedan variant of a 2+2 coupe. Think for a minute about how many vehicles are already offered like this and you will understand what I'm saying.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts