Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving and the dashboard went black and came back on it did it a few times one of the times it stayed off for like 20-30secs maybe came back on like the car reset it self the dash had warnings that pops up for a sec.. like traction off and a flash of other things... the car info say battery volt 14.5 it was jumping before it happened the last time

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
Did you by any chance drive into and out of a shadow? I have my dash lights set low for the case when the lights come on automatically, and full brightness for when the sun is out.

·
Chrysler Customer Service Agent
1,113 Posts
I was driving and the dashboard went black and came back on it did it a few times one of the times it stayed off for like 20-30secs maybe came back on like the car reset it self the dash had warnings that pops up for a sec.. like traction off and a flash of other things... the car info say battery volt 14.5 it was jumping before it happened the last time
Hello Cutti007,
Have you tried addressing you concern with your Chrysler dealer? If you decide to go this route and need additional assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to us privately. We'd be happy to help.
Laura
ChryslerCares

1 - 3 of 3 Posts