Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been trying to find anyone who can help me choose between coilovers, lowering springs or springs and shocks. I've been looking at the Eibach Sportline System. It comes with springs and shocks. The price is great but I just want to make sure I make the right choice. I'm running 255/35/20 in the front and 295/35/20 in the rear. I want to lower it enough to have almost no tire gap, obviously I do not want to rub and I want to make sure the ride doesn't get worse. Someone help me please!!??? Thank you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ive been trying to find anyone who can help me choose between coilovers, lowering springs or springs and shocks. I've been looking at the Eibach Sportline System. It comes with springs and shocks. The price is great but I just want to make sure I make the right choice. I'm running 255/35/20 in the front and 295/35/20 in the rear. I want to lower it enough to have almost no tire gap, obviously I do not want to rub and I want to make sure the ride doesn't get worse. Someone help me please!!??? Thank you.
I'd give Eibach a call directly on this question. They may be able to answer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can share what I did on my 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8, which has worked very well. I wanted keep my active suspension Bilstein shocks and wanted to be able to set a specific height for track use as I swapped tires and tire sizes often between track and street.. So I ended up going with the KW adjustable height lowering springs, and have been Very happy with them. I was able to try a height and adjust up or down based on if I was rubbing tires or dragging g chassis over speed bumps and have it dialed in. I am running 275/40/20 square for street and anything from 255/35/20 to 275/35/20 to 275/40/20 on track depending on what semi sticky track tires I can find on sale.

The only (potential) downside is if you want to upgrade your shocks to a higher performance version, since they don’t come with shocks. You can always do that anyway, but if you are doing that you might as well get a complete

I can post some pics if you want to see them, and the resulting stance, as I will be replacing rotors to morrow and will have it up on the lift.

Let me know.

Chris.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts