Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ill start off by saying the support on the 300 forums is terrible in comparison to the charger forums.

I've been working closely with a member there that owned AVIDcode but went out of business unfortunately.

We have managed to get a lot of functionality out of the current 2011-2014 models. To name a few functions - SRT Menus, 2015 Cluster , Branding customization, 0ft ACC control, and countless others(seriously too many to count). I have even been able to get Android Voice control over bluetooth to control my car (roll down windows start car etc.)

If you want to get a better picture of what we are doing look here.
2015 Instrument Cluster Installed! - Dodge Charger Forums

We plan to release a cheap to build PCB and I will release firmware to go along with it to give back to the community.

Any Questions Email me @ [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Ill start off by saying the support on the 300 forums is terrible in comparison to the charger forums.

I've been working closely with a member there that owned AVIDcode but went out of business unfortunately.

We have managed to get a lot of functionality out of the current 2011-2014 models. To name a few functions - SRT Menus, 2015 Cluster , Branding customization, 0ft ACC control, and countless others(seriously too many to count). I have even been able to get Android Voice control over bluetooth to control my car (roll down windows start car etc.)

2015 Instrument Cluster Installed! - Dodge Charger Forums

We plan to release a cheap to build PCB and I will release firmware to go along with it to give back to the community.

Any Questions Email me @ [email protected]
Ill start off by saying the beginning of your post sux compared to others on the forum.

Though compared to the total member count, those that contribute may be small, but they're genuine and accurate to the best of their ability. They have managed to get a lot of functionality out of 2005-current models (not just 2011-2014) of cars by helping many others, even those that rarely frequent the site like yourself. I know it's odd, but there's no profit or gain for them.

Home Page

Note: Sorry, just rubs me the wrong way when someone drops by every so often and starts the conversation with a big :squintfin - "You all suck..." remark. Way to go.

:261:

[/Rant]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill start off by saying the beginning of your post sux compared to others on the forum.

Though compared to the total member count, those that contribute may be small, but they're genuine and accurate to the best of their ability. They have managed to get a lot of functionality out of 2005-current models (not just 2011-2014) of cars by helping many others, even those that rarely frequent the site like yourself. I know it's odd, but there's no profit or gain for them.

Home Page

Note: Sorry, just rubs me the wrong way when someone drops by every so often and starts the conversation with a big :squintfin - "You all suck..." remark. Way to go.

:261:

[/Rant]
I honestly just mean in regards to know how in this subject. I posted about a radio i was thinking about swapping and not a single person replied what so ever .... So i went on the charger forums and it blew up and I now have the 2015 radio in my 2013 with extensive mods.

It seems everyone likes to do what someone already else has and never tries it themselves on here. IDK just my experience. Also note there is no one doing anything to the 2nd gen everyone has a 1st gen and that thing has been maxxed out in mods for years now.

I am not just a random drop in on this site I just dont log in every time. I have been a lurker on this site regularily for years.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is really urking me the wrong way. I will go back the charger forums with my 300. Sorry for saying that the help on this site is poor but it is in the 2nd gen department.

Anyone interested in what I've managed will have to follow up on the charger forums.

Pce out.

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
My response might have been a bit of a knee-jerk one and I apologize for that. I tend to talk or respond here (or any forum) as I would on person, and not hide behind my monitor as I have seen so many do in the past (not saying that you are at all). If someone had walked up to a group of people where I was involved, and started their remark on a note like that, I'd have smarted off right back. However, I'm an easy going person and after making my point, would have been over it and ready to move on and welcome the new person to remain in the conversation.

But that's me. Good luck in finding what you need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts