Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the 2015 bumper is a direct fit on a 2013? I have a little bumper damage and I have to replace it anyway. And I don't mind replacing all of the trim, if it does fit.

·
Premium Member
2011, Chrysler 300C
143 Posts
Does anyone know if the 2015 bumper is a direct fit on a 2013? I have a little bumper damage and I have to replace it anyway. And I don't mind replacing all of the trim, if it does fit.
Hello BigWillie have you had any luck finding out if this will fit? I have a 2011 and would like to install the 2015 tail lights but had read someplace that the entire rear fascia needed to be replaced. So I am searching to see if anyone have done this before I make a purchase.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yup

in order to put on the 2015 rear bumper you also need to put on the 2015 taillights
I like the way you think my man. You gotta have the taillights as well :) No ifs, ands or buts about it. Just make sure you get it from someone you trust because I lost my invoice and the lights turned out to be crap. I couldn't get a refund and it was pretty annoying.

·
Registered
342 Posts
in order to put on the 2015 rear bumper you also need to put on the 2015 taillights
This is not true. This is my 2013. The headlights are same, other than the clear corners on the 2015+.

Along with the bumper, you will need:
- the new bumper support.
- grills / etc.
- reflectors for the wheel wells.
- Oh, and if you have parking sensors, they will not fit the new bumper.
- I haven't worked out the logistics of the adaptive cruise yet, but everythings at paint right now

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is not true. This is my 2013. The headlights are same, other than the clear corners on the 2015+.

- the new bumper support.
- grills / etc.
- reflectors for the wheel wells.
- Oh, and if you have parking sensors, they will not fit the new bumper.
- I haven't worked out the logistics of the adaptive cruise yet, but everythings at paint right now
Where did u get that bumper? And how much is it?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Can u list the part numbers we need to buy? And i think the parking sensor will need 2 of those 4 in the lower grille!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Sorry I want to apologize from my last reply. I thought it said headlights... my bad. It was late. lol

If you're replacing the tails, yes you need to replace the rear bumper as well.

As for parts, search 2017 300 S front bumpers. That'll get you started. I've bought so many parts to get this to work, its redic. lol

·
Registered
50 Posts
How much did u buy it for? What parts did u buy? I heard that the new electric rack on 2015-2017 will work on 11-14 model too? Could u try it if u have a chance?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I wouldn't be interested in trying a different rack on my car.

As for the rest, all the parts come off of a 2017 300 S. Which is the same as SRT car from overseas. As for price, I'm doing front and back, and am into it for more than I wanna say.

You can price parts out at https://www.moparpartsoverstock.com/

You need the front bumper, the grill, the lower grills, or fogs / led running lights if you want.
The new plastic bumper support.
Side marker lights, and wiring for those.

As for the rear, its the lights (which need modification to the body to work, they do fit), new bumper, bumper support (both of them), side marker lights, new licence plate lights. The valence, and reflectors, etc.

As for the parking sensors, the ones from a 14 and under will not work on this bumper. So you'll need 10 new sensors. The wiring harness will not fit on the new sensors either. So you'll need to modify those. In the rear, you'll need to splice in a harness for the new plate lights along with modifying it for the sensors.

It's all pretty straight forward once you get to it.. buuuut... it's getting to it that's the issue.

Said and done, the swap will probably be around 5-6k. Plus paint.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I wouldn't be interested in trying a different rack on my car.

As for the rest, all the parts come off of a 2017 300 S. Which is the same as SRT car from overseas. As for price, I'm doing front and back, and am into it for more than I wanna say.

You can price parts out at https://www.moparpartsoverstock.com/

You need the front bumper, the grill, the lower grills, or fogs / led running lights if you want.
The new plastic bumper support.
Side marker lights, and wiring for those.

As for the rear, its the lights (which need modification to the body to work, they do fit), new bumper, bumper support (both of them), side marker lights, new licence plate lights. The valence, and reflectors, etc.

As for the parking sensors, the ones from a 14 and under will not work on this bumper. So you'll need 10 new sensors. The wiring harness will not fit on the new sensors either. So you'll need to modify those. In the rear, you'll need to splice in a harness for the new plate lights along with modifying it for the sensors.

It's all pretty straight forward once you get to it.. buuuut... it's getting to it that's the issue.

Said and done, the swap will probably be around 5-6k. Plus paint.
Thats a lot of money, i guess u buy them all brandnew, imma look for used one could save ton of money :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Evolv3 your car looks nice I’m looking into doing a bumper upgrade I have a 2013 300 base. Do you have any updates pictures on your build?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m looking at doing the same thing, only to the front but I intend on swapping the lights... updates would be appreciated because I’m not sure what old parts work with the new ones...

·
Registered
1 Posts

• the new bumper support.
  • grills / etc.
  • reflectors for the wheel wells.
  • Oh, and if you have parking sensors, they will not fit the new bumper.
  • I haven't worked out the logistics of the adaptive cruise yet, but everythings at paint right now
Hey brother I need you help
I have 2012 Chrysler 300 how I’m going to put third generation pumper and what part do I need for front only I’m really confused

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yup

I like the way you think my man. You gotta have the taillights as well :) No ifs, ands or buts about it. Just make sure you get it from someone you trust because I lost my invoice and the lights turned out to be crap. I couldn't get a refund and it was pretty annoying.
Eric Leclair canada? Near Quebec?

·
Registered
2 Posts
NICE!!! Those 2015-20 bumpers have way more Style to them than the 300s we got. I have a 2012 as well.. Ima look for a 2015 Front bumper..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts