Chrysler 300C & SRT8 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought the car in 2016 I also got the top of the line extended Chrysler Warranty at a price that made me think it would be good deal.
Because it would cover everything on my new car for as long as I owned it.
I just tried to use it because the front door panels are warping and want to get them fixed. Guess what I was told sorry the door panels are not covered and we want about $1200 to replace them.
I get a lot of comments and people that want to look the car over because of how well I have kept it and it just looks great I must say.
Well it soon will not look so good to everybody and when they here what I spent on the warranty and that even though I was told it covered everything it doesn't it is probably going to make them think twice.
I have 2 neighbors that have bought mopars since I brought mine home, I hope they don't have the same problems, they may not want to talk to me anymore.

It is sad that you spend that kind of money on what you think is a worth while item to find out it doesn't cover whole lot.

Well I have cried the blues now. Does anyone happen to know if there is a fix or do I need to just break down and pay $1200?

·
Chrysler Customer Service Agent
1,136 Posts
Hello,

If we can be of any assistance, please feel free to send us a direct message. We'd be glad to help.

Lamar
ChryslerCares

·
Registered
285 Posts
That warranty doesn't cover soft parts. There is a different care warranty that covers it, can't recall the name right now. Common problem, afflicts several manufacturers, I suspect a common supplier.

FWIW, Chrysler claims to have solved the problem with newer parts, I don't think I believe them. Having the panels replaced and happening again doesn't inspire confidence.

Fixes, many, google is your friend, Chargers are related cars and more plentiful. One example:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts